Hacker Pro

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Hacker Pro

So ive heard once u have Hacker Pro u can move ur opponents sentry gun and make it ur own..Is this true or just some random BS?
Level 2
20 REPLIES

Re: Hacker Pro

in reply to crzycarbone

Crzycarbone wrote:

So ive heard once u have Hacker Pro u can move ur opponents sentry gun and make it ur own..Is this true or just some random BS?

You can't move them.

Jesus H Christ why are all my posts temporal displaced????
Level 6

in reply to crzycarbone
you can hack it so it shoots the enemy instead of your own team mates. Not sure about moving it though
Level 2

in reply to crzycarbone
No this is true. With Hacker PRO you can "Hack" enemy sentry guns, claymores, and SAM sites to make them your own.

It's a pretty nifty perk, I just don't have the patience to have to camp around my jammer/motion sensor to complete the PRO version.
Level 9

in reply to crzycarbone

leestatic wrote:

Crzycarbone wrote:

You can't move them.

been happening to me too....
Level 4

in reply to crzycarbone

Labonte_43_Car wrote:

leestatic wrote:

Crzycarbone wrote:

You can't move them.

been happening to me too....

The forum is Black-Ops related.

Why would it work right?
Level 9

in reply to crzycarbone

RedNoseRizzo wrote:

No this is true. With Hacker PRO you can "Hack" enemy sentry guns, claymores, and SAM sites to make them your own.

It's a pretty nifty perk, I just don't have the patience to have to camp around my jammer/motion sensor to complete the PRO version.

I used the jammer to get my hacker pro..Best map that i think to use the jammer or motion sensor are Summit( place it where all the controls are)...
Level 2

in reply to crzycarbone

RedNoseRizzo wrote:

On the smaller maps like Nuketown and Summit, just throw down the jammer in any random place each time and play as normal - a lot of your kills will be within the radius of it. A few games and you're done, really easy one to get.
Level 2

in reply to crzycarbone

Cheeseslayer wrote:

Can you really hack a claymore? I have tried before and all it does is blow up and kill me.

Yeah same question here - I have never done this.
Level 2

in reply to crzycarbone

Cheeseslayer wrote:

Can you really hack a claymore? I have tried before and all it does is blow up and kill me.

This post will probably end up in the future but yes you can, do not try to hack the red laser side, you will fail!
Level 6

Studios