Help getting through missions

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Help getting through missions

Hi, as I posted a couple of days ago I recently picked up bo for the ds. I am stuck in this mission were I am in the back of the personnal truck and shooting at a couple of other trucks that come at us and then a chopper flies in and rockets us. My question is what the heck am I supposed to do to shoot down the chopper? I grab the rpg and shoot, run out of ammo and grab some more rpgs and shoot and it shoots and I die. How many times do you need to hit the chopper? How do you use the sites on the rpg, aim in the middle of the sites, at the top or at the bottom?
Level 29
4 REPLIES

Re: Help getting through missions

in reply to noluck07
I'm not sure if you hit the chopper it should destroy it.
Level 4

in reply to noluck07
I did it last night before I dozed off. It seemed to take 4 hits but I shot 7 rpgs at it. I suck!
Level 29

in reply to noluck07
I finished this last night! It just ended when I ran out of the tunnel after setting the charges on the sub, bit of a lame ending, did I miss something? Also I have been trying all kinds of things to get on multiplayer but everytime there is an error code. Almost always a different error code, but always something to do with security and my router to on the lowest security settings. Is there a trick that I am missing? Would one of those wifi usb sticks help with this?
Level 29

in reply to noluck07
I have a new question and instead of starting a new thread I figured I'd post it in here. What is the point of collecting the collectables other then just to find them? Do they unlock something?
Level 29

Studios