Help me get unbanned?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Help me get unbanned?

in reply to austinroxhard441

Cs1294 wrote:

austinroxhard44 wrote:

yeh, i made modded lobbies and **** but what did i do to black ops..nothing?

You have a record of hacking and modding, and then you get a 'unlawful' ban?

Yeah, okay.

Well, we haven't seen the evidence that he hacked Black Ops yet. I'm pretty sure he did something, though.
Level 19

austinroxhard44 wrote:

yeh, i made modded lobbies and **** but what did i do to black ops..nothing?

You jailbroke your PS3 and hosted modded lobbies on World at War and MW2.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you've probably tried hacking Black Op's too, like the prestige hack.
Level 18
Highlighted

Hopwas2010 wrote:

This is final nail in your coffin..

Lol, you should never get unbanned, they should ban way more people though. The more cheaters banned the better the game will be online.
Level 32

Cs1294 wrote:

You should be happy you're only getting a game ban.

With Sony's recent experience with hackers, I'm surprised Sony's lawyers don't start contacting people.

Note: patch-blocking, hacking, modding, are all illegal.

Direct patch-blocking is. If you don't choose to Download it, well then, how's that illegal? (Although you won't be able to play )
Level 19

but i never even bothered hacking black ops, i was 1st pretige legit in like the first 2 weeks n i got banned..dont ask me for what cause i have no fricking clue!
Level 1

austinroxhard44 wrote:

but i never even bothered hacking black ops, i was 1st pretige legit in like the first 2 weeks n i got banned..dont ask me for what cause i have no fricking clue!

Given your track record, not many people will believe you.
Level 19

austinroxhard44 wrote:

Irrelevant if true you ruined the game for everybody playing cod mw2 and waw and still feel you should be able to play those games and Black Ops, fuc-king retard. You don''t deserve to play any shooter ever again. You game ruining cheating co-cksucker.
Level 32

well then..you think i give a fuck if non of you cock suckers belive me..not at all!! you all think i ruined mw2 and waw but people are begging me for lobbies and shit and i madfe them happy so i dont see how the fuck i riuned it for them you fuck tards
Level 1

austinroxhard44 wrote:

well then..you think i give a **** if non of you **** suckers belive me..not at all!! you all think i ruined mw2 and waw but people are begging me for lobbies and **** and i madfe them happy so i dont see how the **** i riuned it for them you **** tards

Haha This makes me laugh.
Level 9

austinroxhard44 wrote:

well then..you think i give a **** if non of you **** suckers belive me..not at all!! you all think i ruined mw2 and waw but people are begging me for lobbies and **** and i madfe them happy so i dont see how the **** i riuned it for them you **** tards

Your my new hero!
Level 23

Studios