Help me get unbanned?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Re: Help me get unbanned?

in reply to austinroxhard441

austinroxhard44 wrote:

well then..you think i give a **** if non of you **** suckers belive me..not at all!! you all think i ruined mw2 and waw but people are begging me for lobbies and **** and i madfe them happy so i dont see how the **** i riuned it for them you **** tards

Do it in private games then not, f-ucking public literally ruining the game for everybody who wants to play the actual game. You people make me sick. You should never get unbanned. Never.
Level 32

well after some digging.. which isnt hard to do

seems you have bigger issues....then a game account ban:

Originally Posted by Austinroxhard44

um..my ps3 shuts off after its done copying the 3.55 jb firmware and it wont let me install the test.pkg

it says that i have to go on the account that i bought it with then downlaod it from the playstation store again...help please..im confused

PSGroove.com - Geohot Releases ***** PS3 Custom Firmware + Signing Tools

sony dont like you doing that to there system.... deck ban... do not pass go, do not play games on PS3.

add in this:

** hacks website shows how you get to 11th prestige. many many many sites, and your tag austinroxhard44 , ip, etc is alll over them. and posting.

Playstation 3 Hacks and Mods > Members List

austinroxhard44's Profile

(anyone with google can find this info, so not posting links..)

yet more...

PS3 Master Jailbreak

Jan 14, 2011 ... Austinroxhard44′s Avatar. Austinroxhard44 – . um..my ps3 shuts off after its done copying the 3.55 jb firmware [\quote]

and you have a few videos showing you USING aimbots, esp, radar hacks, on cod mw2 and showing how 'special you are'

Author: austinroxhard44

Duration: 04:17

Views: 113 Views

Uploaded: 2011-02-03

you deserve the ban, the system ban, and anything else they can throw at you.

noob cheater... and you think you can get UNBANNED? ha ha ha ha ha..... left it at a friends.. i bet you did... tried to show him how cool you thought you were... cheating is cheating... i have submitted this info to appropriate places to ensure others know about your cheating ways. Possible even get a system ban..

Level 1

austinroxhard44 wrote:

well then..you think i give a **** if non of you **** suckers belive me..not at all!! you all think i ruined mw2 and waw but people are begging me for lobbies and **** and i madfe them happy so i dont see how the **** i riuned it for them you **** tards

You mad?

You have no one to blame but yourself so gtfo and stay out scrub
Level 6

austinroxhard44 wrote:

yeh, i made modded lobbies and **** but what did i do to black ops..nothing?

it doesnt matter, you hacked a lobby in a treyarch game so by their legal right they can ban you from all future games they release for online play, no appeals.
Level 27

Everybody who did the jailbreak on their system got banned. Deal with it. Buy a new PS3 and start gaming again. If not, enjoy your ban. I find you guys hilarious. You jailbreak your PS3, knowing full well that you're breaking the TOS, and think that Sony is in the wrong for banning you. With maturity comes wisdom young fella. Grow up.
Level 8

dennish51 wrote:

Everybody who did the jailbreak on their system got banned. Deal with it. Buy a new PS3 and start gaming again. If not, enjoy your ban. I find you guys hilarious. You jailbreak your PS3, knowing full well that you're breaking the TOS, and think that Sony is in the wrong for banning you. With maturity comes wisdom young fella. Grow up.

it's my opinion that if you are caught hacking you need to be blacklisted from even owning a PS3.
Level 27

You hacked the PS3 firmware. That's why you're banned from Black Ops. Just be lucky you can still use it for other games.

But I wouldn't be surprised if IW will continue what Treyarch started. If they do, your console might also be banned from MW3.
Level 9

please can anyone get me unbanned i was playing black ops with my friends we went into domination i went offline after the match came back on and i was banned its said error the call of duty servers are un avabile at this time go to www.callofduty.com/blackops/status i would really love if u can un bann me please all my friends are play black ops 1 my psn name is camo1256 thanks

Level 1

Studios