Hopefully racism isn't this bad in black ops

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Hopefully racism isn't this bad in black ops

Jesus...
Level 6
44 REPLIES

Re: Hopefully racism isn't this bad in black ops

in reply to JAlenX06
Games don't change people. Just kids who are like "OMG WE R SO KEWLLLLL IMA SWEAR AND BE A RACIST"
Level 6

in reply to JAlenX06

pekky_1 wrote:

Games don't change people. Just kids who are like "OMG WE R SO KEWLLLLL IMA SWEAR AND BE A RACIST"

Racism comes from anger; Anger comes from frustrating games.
Level 6

in reply to JAlenX06
Racism will always be bad.And the direction the world is going it will probably only get worse.History tends to repeat itself.
Level 9

in reply to JAlenX06
Every game has those same "kids" doesn't matter if the game is frustrating or not. I bet if they did great and the other team didn't they would still talk @#$# and be racist/swear saying how bad you are. It starts with 1 person thinking they are cool then mob mentality takes over the other ones that want to act like that because they can't at school, or home, or where ever.
Level 6

in reply to JAlenX06
i was loling. Those kids are probably the ones who got nothing else to do but make insults. Just note that people who insult others with profanity, can't think up of an educated way to insult someone. It happened to me before. A kid kept calling me stupid and i said. "Well I'm not the ones who making themselves look ludicrous." the kid replies "WTF does that mean idiot?" "It's another way of saying stupid, kid. Look it up in a dictionary or theasurus instead of having you eyes glued to the TV."

Best way to insult someone is to insult them with big words that they don't know. It just makes them look stupid.

P.S I know someone is going to say to me "COOL STORY BRO! "
Level 19

in reply to JAlenX06

pekky_1 wrote:

Every game has those same "kids" doesn't matter if the game is frustrating or not. I bet if they did great and the other team didn't they would still talk @#$# and be racist/swear saying how bad you are. It starts with 1 person thinking they are cool then mob mentality takes over the other ones that want to act like that because they can't at school, or home, or where ever.

This one speaks the truth.
Level 19

in reply to JAlenX06
It's crazy how people will act under peer pressure to fit in socially.
Level 9

in reply to JAlenX06
who cares racism has always been in the world and it will never go away, people act as if its such a big problem but its not, its like a boxing match, someone throws a punch and the other person will throw one back, same goes for racism, if i called a black guy the n word, he would call me a cracker, i dont get wat the big problem is, theres nothing wrong with swearing or racism, but theres a problem with the amount of parents that winge because of it,
Level 1

in reply to JAlenX06
People will always be racist over games because they know that they can't do anything. If it was face to face they wouldn't say shit because they're sorry ass nerds
Level 6

Studios