How do you see other pages ......

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

How do you see other pages ......

Question says it all how do I see other pages in one of the forums? I click on General/PS3/PS4/XBOX360 etc but I can only see one page, is there any way to see older posts and pages?

Level 7
5 REPLIES

Re: How do you see other pages ......

in reply to S7even_UK

Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Level 7

in reply to S7even_UK

Yeah - very frustrating that the site team hasn't got a "more" button working. Especially when the forum becomes full of threads, that get knocked off the board quickly.

To answer your question - there isn't  a way to load up more pages at the moment. The best we can do is use the Search function, or, if you go to your Content (in profile) you can browse posts that you have created or participated in the past --> that section does give you the ability to go through pages.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Thanks Falcon,  Really stupid that you can't see more pages and then we wonder why people keep posting the same threads over and over and over ..,. I know we have search, but most people look 4-5 pages in, don't see a thread relating to their subject, so create a new thread.

Guess i'll just suffer on with this very restrictive system.

Level 7

in reply to S7even_UK

There's a Content tab at the top of the main page that shows you all the content in the forum.

Forums

Level 1

in reply to S7even_UK

There's an option to view the older posts in the forums than just viewing on page. When you click on General > PS4, scroll down to the bottom of the last thread and there will be an option to click on More Content. This will show the list of threads posted in that forum section. It should be just above Recent Activity.

Level 26

Studios