How to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Comminsion

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

How to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Comminsion

Since this game is so terrible and the lag/delay/sync/matchmaking issues are so rampant, I think this game is permanently defective. Treyarch has failed to even address the situation, leaving the consumer out in the cold.

If you are unhappy with the product Treyarch realeased, please visit the link below and file a complaint against Treyarch. The process is simple and it might just get something done. In the end comsumers need to stick up for themselves and this is your chance. File a complaint against Treyarch, don't let yourself be run over or beat like a dog by corporate greed $$$$$$.

The link below will take you to the Federal Trade Commissions web site.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Level 8
11 REPLIES

Re: How to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Comminsion

Cool story bro.
Level 7

i think your face is permanently defective
Level 7

powner26 wrote:

Cool story bro.

Yes, I do believe it is a riveting tale ol' chap.
Level 67

I don't understand what you think this will do. At no time did the game GUARANTEE an effective on-line experience. In addition there are enough people out there that will claim to having no on-line problems that you complaint will be dismissed. Hey I am not one of them, but you need to understand that if these guys never wanted to support the on-line portion of this game again, they don't have to.
Level 48
Highlighted

otisman666 wrote:

I don't understand what you think this will do. At no time did the game GUARANTEE an effective on-line experience. In addition there are enough people out there that will claim to having no on-line problems that you complaint will be dismissed. Hey I am not one of them, but you need to understand that if these guys never wanted to support the on-line portion of this game again, they don't have to.

It's true, in fact, they specify online experienced may change/differ. The only real guarantee here was Single Player, Zombies, and Private Matches. The rest is up in the air.

But Treyarch does want all the consoles to be up to date and have/are working hard to bring the fixes to the few having issues.
Level 67

EVM1 wrote:

Since this game is so terrible and the lag/delay/sync/matchmaking issues are so rampant, I think this game is permanently defective. Treyarch has failed to even address the situation, leaving the consumer out in the cold.

If you are unhappy with the product Treyarch realeased, please visit the link below and file a complaint against Treyarch. The process is simple and it might just get something done. In the end comsumers need to stick up for themselves and this is your chance. File a complaint against Treyarch, don't let yourself be run over or beat like a dog by corporate greed $$$$$$.

The link below will take you to the Federal Trade Commissions web site.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

I know it's winter break and you feel the need to flex your "considerable" IQ, however, there has been no fraud or any other form of malfeasance. In fact, your Walmart connection or PS3 issues prevent you from enjoying the on-line multi-player.

Get a better connection.

Get a better console.

And get a clue.

PS... they are constantly tweaking the game to make it better.
That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

you need a hobby
Level 1

I don't know what people are talking about. In the time I have played there has been no lag what so ever. It has been an amazing experience because this is a great game.
Level 1

Yes, and while we're at it, let's put Vahn on trial at The Hague for war crimes because just a few people are having problems with a video game! I mean, I've only been able to work my way up to 8th Prestige in spite of all THESE MASSIVE ISSUES...

OH WAIT.

I'm not having any major problems with the game. AT ALL. I'd classify a slightly laggy game a couple times a day as a minor annoyance. Don't waste your time harassing the government with your petty bullshit.
Level 4

Studios