I don't cheat.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

I don't cheat.

First off all I would like to state that I have no idea as to where I should post this.

So I was playing BO and I was doing pretty well. The last match that I played some idiot (that was host) had either a terrible connection or was lag switching.

For me it was annoying but since I was holding down the B flag (domination on cracked) and picking people off it was not to much of a problem.

When the match ended I got a message saying: I am now banned for cheating. WTF is he talking about?

Just to set this strait: I don't cheat, I have never cheated and I will never cheat.

I saved the match in question in my file share slot 6 and named it I don't cheat.

It is not my intention to get this person banned for misreporting but to clear up the events and make sure that I don't get banned for cheating.

Level 59
16 REPLIES

Re: I don't cheat.

in reply to DanielWW2
I call that Report failed.

Well done, DanielWW2.
Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to DanielWW2
Liar.

Level 28

in reply to DanielWW2

Hornswoggled wrote:

:^^: Liar.

Shut is. That is not even funny.

It took me 15 attempts to post this, that is funny.

Level 59

in reply to DanielWW2
I know, right.

This site keeps logging me out every 3 mins.

Level 28

in reply to DanielWW2
That's weird. I thought someone at Treyarch would've actually watched the video.
Level 39

in reply to DanielWW2
So I was playing Domination on Cracked, and I was host which was pretty cool. Treyarch says they have patched Quickscoping, but I'm so 1337 that I do it anyways. :cool: So my teammates are all screwing around and standing near flags for some reason, while I'm jumping off buildings doing 360 dropshots for a montage I'm making (details on that later). Then all of the sudden I see some jerk running towards me with an AK-47! I'm like "WTF?!?? I'm trying to make a montage here!!" But the little noob kept shooting at me anyways! Automatic weapons are soooo unfair, so I made use of the Report Feature and got this idiot banned! Hell yeah! Quickscoping FTW!!!!111!!!one!
Level 53

in reply to DanielWW2

-PictureFrame- wrote:

So I was playing Domination on Cracked, and I was host which was pretty cool. Treyarch says they have patched Quickscoping, but I'm so 1337 that I do it anyways. :cool: So my teammates are all screwing around and standing near flags for some reason, while I'm jumping off buildings doing 360 dropshots for a montage I'm making (details on that later). Then all of the sudden I see some jerk running towards me with an AK-47! I'm like "WTF?!?? I'm trying to make a montage here!!" But the little noob kept shooting at me anyways! Automatic weapons are soooo unfair, so I made use of the Report Feature and got this idiot banned! Hell yeah! Quickscoping FTW!!!!111!!!one!

He and his team did go horrible negative. But the reason I made this thread was because there was another douche an hour before that.

I trashed there clan and they got pissed off and they drop hacked the game. In the lobby they said that they were reporting everybody on the other team. My concern is that both combined get me banned.

And I uses the AUG that match.
Level 59

in reply to DanielWW2

Weird_Guy wrote:

That's weird. I thought someone at Treyarch would've actually watched the video.

There are probably so many submissions of possible cheaters that it would take them months to sort it out.

Or it could be an empty threat by 3arch.

Level 28

in reply to DanielWW2
Just say thank you to those types and move on.
Level 22

Studios