I don't cheat.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: I don't cheat.

in reply to DanielWW2
I think that every sore loser now will report anyone when they get spanked because they suck. This will be a problem to all the people who are really good and don't cheat.
Level 18

in reply to DanielWW2
Crafty account is to spammer as DanielWW2 is to cheating.

Level 29

in reply to DanielWW2
that's ridiculous Treyarch clearly didn't do a very good job of reviewing the video, though if you said it happened directly after the game you have in question it doesn't make sense, it seems to me that it would have been a game you played earlier b/c I can't imagine they would ban you without even viewing the game...in which case when I went 68-5 on villa I would have surely been banned by all the babies crying about being terrible.
Level 37

in reply to DanielWW2
Nah I don´t cheat...

Has anyone seen my LAG switch
Level 75

in reply to DanielWW2
Crafty: No HIND for you.

Horror:

dballa: I am surprised you aren't banned already.

Level 59
Highlighted

in reply to DanielWW2
No one moves really in that game anymore. It´s all about which team has the better, or the more patient campers. They don´t want to get killed by the frame rate issue if they move, so everyone camps now.
Level 75

in reply to DanielWW2

Horrorman wrote:

No one moves really in that game anymore. It´s all about which team has the better, or the more patient campers. They don´t want to get killed by the frame rate issue if they move, so everyone camps now.

That is on PS3, on XBOX people are moving and capping the last enemy flag and make the enemy spawn random.

Stupid retarded teammates.

Level 59

Studios