I found another thing brought to us by the hotfix

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

I found another thing brought to us by the hotfix

After "Coming Home" completes, another song starts to play. It was actually crazy because I heard it start and was like "this isn't normal..."

Maybe it was included in hotfix. Maybe it's always been there, I've just never activated the song after the easter egg. But here it is.

Nightmare-A7X
Level 11
5 REPLIES

Re: I found another thing brought to us by the hotfix

in reply to fatedtitan
Wow

old

Level 13

in reply to fatedtitan
lol

Level 6

in reply to fatedtitan

FatedTitan wrote:

After "Coming Home" completes, another song starts to play. It was actually crazy because I heard it start and was like "this isn't normal..."

Maybe it was included in hotfix. Maybe it's always been there, I've just never activated the song after the easter egg. But here it is.

Nightmare-A7X

this is after u do the trophy ressurection? let all the excavators breach the map then kill yourself then come back through ressurection im sure it is lol i did this b4 that hotfix even came in 2 place! LOL ;P
Level 4

in reply to fatedtitan
Ok punk, unlike most of you on here I didn't cheat and look up the steps to the easter egg on here. I did it myself. With that said, I missed the first 2 weeks of it coming out so I didn't see someone posting it. As I said in my original post, maybe I had just missed it. You don't have to be a douche about it.
Level 11

in reply to fatedtitan

FatedTitan wrote:

Ok punk, unlike most of you on here I didn't cheat and look up the steps to the easter egg on here. I did it myself. With that said, I missed the first 2 weeks of it coming out so I didn't see someone posting it. As I said in my original post, maybe I had just missed it. You don't have to be a douche about it.

Okay, but for future reference, if you find something in the game that you didn't know about, look it up using the search feature to make sure no one else has already made a thread about it before you make a thread about it.
Level 5

Studios