I just watched Capitalism: A Love Story

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

I just watched Capitalism: A Love Story

I am being serious. I first thought what would happen if I committed suicide. How people I knew would react How the public would react. How long it would last. If I put the fact that I was angry at the government/wall street in my will, and see if I would become a poster child.

How I can become a strong and powerful military leader, amass a large army of geniuses, scientists, and other productive people, spend at least five years to plan out the new civilization, and kill over six billion people.

Find out what's in the fridge.

Then I saw the end. Where was Obama's change? I don't blame him, what can you do, there are so many knots, you can't fix it all. There is an exponential growth of knots, and on top of that, it's made of invisible wire, so you can't do anything about most, if not all, of it.

I have a good life. My parents were/are hard working. I know I will live a good life. Now I have to buy some anti-depressants. Great. Maybe I'll put that on a credit card. Won't make a difference now.

I wonder what I'll write in Bomb's dream log tomorrow.
Level 67
8 REPLIES

Re: I just watched Capitalism: A Love Story

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Deep...
Level 65

I'll be back to my old self by Monday. That's the deepest, saddest, most pathetically genuine part about it. I step out to tie my shoes for 1 second, yelp here, shout there, and spit everywhere. Then I'll go back into line like everyone else.
Level 67

Bravo. You've dissapointed me but more importantly, yourself. At least you tried buddy.
Level 60

I don´t get it !?
Level 75

Horrorman wrote:

I don´t get it !?

How is that. It is simple to comprehend.
Level 65
Highlighted

Horrorman wrote:

I don´t get it !?

Imagine this scenario. You are set out to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. However, you only have butter, cherry jelly, and an English muffin. Imagine how disappointed you would be.
Level 67

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

I don´t get it !?

Imagine this scenario. You are set out to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. However, you only have butter, cherry jelly, and an English muffin. Imagine how disappointed you would be.

yea ok, now it makes "click" in my head
Level 75

I have now personally experienced the horror. See below at this disturbing post.

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

So about that sandwich.....

It...well, um...here. It has no jelly, I was all out.

Level 67

Studios