I need more Info on Prestiege Edition Tactical Camera.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

I need more Info on Prestiege Edition Tactical Camera.

I am looking for more Info pertaining to the Manufacturers of the Ghosts Tactical Camera as I want to get more of the attachments that came with the Camera In the Kit, does anyone know where and/or who I can contact about this Info?

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: I need more Info on Prestiege Edition Tactical Camera.

in reply to Fester2013

Hey, have you tried out this link: Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Manuals at the bottom part, you'll see there the option to download the manual for the camera.

Level 34

in reply to Fester2013

I have good news I have found the Manufacturer Info and a Website where accessories are available for purchasing through.

ACTION SHOT™ CAMERA | SHOOT AND SHARE

They clearly made the camera thought the Ce Camera for Ghost Is truly a collectors Item since that particular model of camera nor design seem to be regular when compared to cameras that Is offered In the Products section at the website.

Enjoy folks!!

Level 1

in reply to Fester2013

I'm not entirely sure if what Fester posted is an official link from Activision or he's just advertising or something. Anyways, the manual for the camera is on the link I previously provided you previously. You can download it for you to access the camera's manual. Cheers!

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

No disrespect Intended but I have double checked the manuel that provided a link to and It Is not Included at all, It Is obvious they did not want to put too much effort Into developing this camera so I found that they have had help from this company that I Included the link to their Official Website and JAKKS Pacific which makes toys.

Level 1

Re: I need more Info on Prestiege Edition Tactical  Camera.

in reply to Fester2013

I also checked on the link and it seems that if there are troubles, there is an option to contact JAKKS Pacific consumers relation details including the phone details. So, no offense, bro, but I really don't see the reference to the link you gave earlier and where it comes to.

Level 34

Studios