Invisible Hack

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Invisible Hack

in reply to Gerbal2000

Just played one match and started another with a player using this "invisible" hack. First game, he was on the opposing team. You could hear his gunfire (and see team members falling dead when no one was there) or hear him when he was using the knife, but could not see him. He was immune to a chopper gunner, claymores, C4, etc. So, he was not only invisible but playing in God Mode??? Second game, we were on the same team. You could only see his gamer tag, NOTHING else!! He had 7533 kills with NO deaths! OGdirtyclams was his tag. Is there a direct email or is calling the only was to report?

Level 1

in reply to idontcheattowin

Now, he has a partner, OGclass. Rumors are there is a whole clan of these hackers!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Gerbal2000

How would you know idontcheattowin? Do you cheat to win?

Level 1

in reply to Gerbal2000

This hack is a few weeks old now and im still seeing the same guy using it everyday, his psn id is Destony_hackz, I don't see the point myself, he must enjoy getting hate messages I guess.

Please console ban all these guys activision, us fair honest gamers who support you by buying the game/dlc deserve a better service and should not have to put up with these cheaters.

If anyone want's some fair 1 v 1 battles then add me psn id DAVIDR1978 .

Level 1

in reply to Gerbal2000

Hi i have been reporting invisible hackers to activision for 7 months now and the same guys who i reported in aug 2013 are still online and invisible ???

All i get from activision is we have sent the info to the appropriate people they will be dealt with but 7 months later they still playing with the SAME name as well ;(

MY NEXT CONSOLE WONT BE SONY/ACTIVSION/TREYARCH will get NO more money out of me im afraid ;(

Level 1

in reply to walshybeh2k12

Run into hackers daily and have had several brag that nothing is done about the reporting. I have the same resolve, my next system will not be Sony if they don't have any interest in their client's investments.

Level 1

in reply to Gerbal2000

Hacker has a lot in this game, what do we do?

Level 1

in reply to Gerbal2000

activision, What do we do? with this hack?

Level 1

in reply to MizaelVarela2

There are 2 ways to deal with Hackers in Call of Duty. Record there exact name time you played them and what they were doing. Report them to BoosterBusters.com. Or I found an online monitor to report too directly. It seems to take him a couple days but he has gotten people banned that I found.

Level 1

in reply to Hells_Paladin

I Just write few nicknames invisible players aas another discussion. "Again hacker" they disturb my day off today . I'm thinking to go and buy may be Xbox couse sony foesnt care about people who spend money on games or they just want us to buy new Ps4

Level 1

Studios