Is Black Ops 2 worth buying?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Is Black Ops 2 worth buying?

comment below and let me know what you guys think!

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Is Black Ops 2 worth buying?

in reply to Nappyman10

Not at the moment. I won't buy it unless I play it from a friend and realize it is fucking awesome. But by the looks of it, it probably won't be. It definitley has taken a lot of steps in the wrong direction in my book. Just my 2 cents.

Level 22

in reply to Nappyman10

Considering they're "starting from the ground up", it sounds like they renovated the whole Call of Duty experience. However, it's been said before and we've seen little to no change in the past games. Bottom line: Wait for additional information before concluding.

Level 1

in reply to Nappyman10

Surely a 2 minute reveal trailer is enough to go by right...right?

P.S. Guys please stop posting stupid questions.

Level 5

in reply to CopyrLghted

CopyrLghted wrote:

Surely a 2 minute reveal trailer is enough to go by right...right?

P.S. Guys please stop posting stupid questions.

I definitley believe it is enough to go by. If you saw a two minute trailer of a game with squares that jumped through circles and they said it was COD would be like "we can't tell if it looks good until we have seen more footage or played it". Common now. 2 mimutes is more then enough to form an educated opinioin on the subject matter at hand.

Level 22

in reply to coltfirearms

True, but the trailer was more than just "squares jumping through circles" wasn't it? I mean, I agree that 2 minutes is enough to form an opinion of a game but it is not as extreme as your example.

Level 7

in reply to BruisedBananas

My example was a bit extreme, but I am correct in saying that 2 min is more then enough time to form an educated opinion in the game. As expressed in your response to my comment. The point of my example was just away of showing that you can make an opinion based off 2 minutes. That is all. Thanks for the response.

Level 22

in reply to Nappyman10

If it has zombies,in which Treyarch has already confirmed then yes.

Level 4

in reply to Nappyman10

Yes it is worth it I would definitely pre-order if I were you, the multiplayer and zombies will pay off if you do not appreciate the campaign, Treyarch said they're pushing them to their limits, just like they said on Black Ops, it worked out well.

Level 11

Studios