Is This Game Worth Getting?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Is This Game Worth Getting?

Ive seen a bunch of videos and read tons of reviews and they all say this is a pretty good game but i wana hear it from an acual player, not a reviewer. So, Is this a good game? how is zombies and campaign? I already know multiplayer is beast,

Thanks in advance,

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Is This Game Worth Getting?

in reply to _SnakeEyes_

Yes its very good multiplayer and zombies. the only thing you need to watch out for is hackers. for some reason it is very easy to hack on the wii, just dont piss them off and you're good. And zombies is great, i've played x-box zombies at my friends house and i think its way more fun on the wii, and the have an AUG on the wall.  - [TB]W!nn3r

Level 1

in reply to Tennesee

And the hackers in this game arent even that bad compared to other COD games. And just to say something you already know YES MP IS BEAST!!!

Level 7

in reply to _SnakeEyes_

Yes, this game is so fun

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to _SnakeEyes_

Yes, Zombies and campaign are pretty good, especially campaign,and this is because, and i'm not saying that zombies is bad, is that zombies only has 1 map sadly and campaign has a lot of good

things such as the mission where you control a helicopter and lot of great features.And wii doesn't have a zombie dlc or patch and it really sucks

Level 1

Studios