Is there a possibility of a ban appeal?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Is there a possibility of a ban appeal?

I am a very dedicated member of the Black Ops online community. My GT "RebellionKid" is 8th prestige (I missed all of the double xp weekends). I was banned from editing my playercard shortly after I got the game. I saw a nazi flag emblem and thought it would look cool as my emblem. Boy was I wrong, I wasn't aware that it would be found offensive, so I had it for quite some time. I was banned permanently without any sort of warning, considering I am not racist in any way and did not mean to offend anyone and would not have done it in the first place. I would really appreciate the ban being removed, and to give me the second chance that I never recieved. Some players recieve a 2 week ban, I was given a permanent ban. I just want to have my own custom made emblem (Non offensive of course), aswell as the 15th prestige playercard background when I reach that level.

Yours truly,

RebellionKid
Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: Is there a possibility of a ban appeal?

in reply to RebellionKid1

RebellionKid wrote:

I saw a nazi flag emblem and thought it would look cool as my emblem. Boy was I wrong, I wasn't aware that it would be found offensive, so I had it for quite some time.

You have got to be kidding me, this is a joke right?
Level 1
Highlighted

Maybe we should send you to camp, have some people haze you by farting in your face in the showers, then play the guessing game to decide whether we should play paintball practice on you or have a fire building contest. I bet you end up finding that offensive.
Level 11

RebellionKid wrote:

I am a very dedicated member of the Black Ops online community. My GT "RebellionKid" is 8th prestige (I missed all of the double xp weekends). I was banned from editing my playercard shortly after I got the game. I saw a nazi flag emblem and thought it would look cool as my emblem. Boy was I wrong, I wasn't aware that it would be found offensive, so I had it for quite some time. I was banned permanently without any sort of warning, considering I am not racist in any way and did not mean to offend anyone and would not have done it in the first place. I would really appreciate the ban being removed, and to give me the second chance that I never recieved. Some players recieve a 2 week ban, I was given a permanent ban. I just want to have my own custom made emblem (Non offensive of course), aswell as the 15th prestige playercard background when I reach that level.

Yours truly,

RebellionKid

You FIRST warning was the one given to you when you made your gamertag. It was called the Code of Conduct and the Terms of Use. It was AGREED to you when you clicked YES on the Xbox 360 by Microsoft.

For you to make a horrifically racist emblem such as that without any concern for any other person in the world just shows the type of person you are and SHOULD be banned from Xbox Live forever.

At least you admit you made a mistake so now you are equal
Level 72

The Hill wrote:

Maybe we should send you to camp, have some people haze you by farting in your face in the showers, then play the guessing game to decide whether we should play paintball practice on you or have a fire building contest. I bet you end up finding that offensive.

I think he should concentrate on having some sensitivity

Oh wait, I worded that wrong.
Level 72

RebellionKid wrote:

Yours truly,

RebellionKid

Sure... but only if you ask very, very nice.

... and once they do that...

... the sync issues will go away, too.
That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

RebellionKid wrote:

Yours truly,

RebellionKid

you didn't think the NAZI flag emblem would be offensive? A group that committed mass genocide of one group of people and even others as they saw fit.... REALLY?
Level 23

... you didn't think the Nazi flag as your emblem would be found offensive?
Level 21

Screw it,I'm not going to bother saying why it's offensive,it's not like you'll learn anything...oh wait...

*reads OP again*
Level 16

How could it not be offensive??? Another one of life buffoons
Level 3

Studios