Join Team OpTic Today!!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Join Team OpTic Today!!

Are you tired of clans telling you that your not good enough, that your K/D should be higher than 1.00 to even be looked at? Well here at Team OpTic We strive to give everyone who is interested in sniping a fair chance! Don’t know how? So what put in an application and we will train and test you on your skills! All we ask is that you are a repeating visitor on your clans site, and that you make full effort in attending your squads practices and team matches. One more thing, this clan is not just for snipers so anyone feel free to put in an application. To apply to the elite clan please browse for TeamOpTic on the C.O.D Elite site

Also go to the clans webestie to become a basic member/recruit and to put in a basic training request and to fill out the application if you wanna join the Elite Clan.

http://snipingisacrime-com.webs.com/

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Join Team OpTic Today!!

in reply to BakersLuck

Join team optic I'm trying my best to

Level 1

in reply to BakersLuck

I was wondering if i could join i just want to be part of a clan im good at sniping

Level 1

in reply to BakersLuck

Hello Team OpTic my name is Dave and i am 14 years old and i want to be a good enough call of duty MW2, B03, BO2 ETC to make my own youtube channel so can u guys train me.

Level 1

in reply to BakersLuck

Hey, my name is Jean I just wanted some lesson in how to get better at Cod or other FPS games out there. My dream was  being in a professional gaming team.  I want to be an MLG player but,  I just don't think I'm good enough I'm 14 and I wanted to start young to practice until is to late.  

Level 1

in reply to BakersLuck

Hi my name is Jeff I'm 21 going on 22 and I am very interested in joining team Optic. I currently play BO2(on my PS3) and BO3(on my PS4) and on both for BO2 I have a 0.95k/d using my primary the DSR50 and on BO3 with a 0.66 k/d using mainly my Locus and sometimes for fun my KRM.

Level 1

Studios