***Looking For a Good ZOMBIES Clan? Join [NZP]!***

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Need Zombie Team? Join [NZP]!

in reply to ReturnThroughAe

ReturnThroughAether wrote:

M2TheT wrote:

We are still looking for mature, skilled, zombie players with mics.

We have 300+ members, and we do not need more.

OK?

On a post advertising my clan, you said that. On your thread, you said you are looking. That just proves how much you are trying to defend yourself in arguments, while in reality, you know you have lost.
Level 21

Re: Need Zombie Team? Join [NZP]!

M2TheT wrote:

On a post advertising my clan, you said that. On your thread, you said you are looking. That just proves how much you are trying to defend yourself in arguments, while in reality, you know you have lost.

We don't NEED more, but we WANT more. Not that hard to understand buddy, stop spamming my thread.

Should I act like you and create a new one so everyone thinks I have no negative comments in my thread like you? Pathetic.
Level 4

Re: ***Looking For a Good ZOMBIES Clan? Join [NZP]!***

omg -,- seriously NZP has has about 1 billion forums and yano that's because they all had negative comments on so learn your history 'buddy' before you start taking it out on my friend? its quite ridiculous if you have that many members why are you desperate for more or is the leader just like 'omfg i neeeeeeeeeeeed the members or im gonna shut down the clan' it wont last a year with any chance
Level 5

rudegageanator wrote:

omg -,- seriously NZP has has about 1 billion forums and yano that's because they all had negative comments on so learn your history 'buddy' before you start taking it out on my friend? its quite ridiculous if you have that many members why are you desperate for more or is the leader just like 'omfg i neeeeeeeeeeeed the members or im gonna shut down the clan' it wont last a year with any chance

We have "1 billion forums"? lol You dont even know what they're called, its a "thread"?

And we never said we "need" members, in fact we said we don't "need" members, we would like more.

So please, stop trolling.
Level 4

rudegageanator wrote:

We have "1 billion forums"? lol You dont even know what they're called, its a "thread"?

And we never said we "need" members, in fact we said we don't "need" members, we would like more.

Level 21

M2TheT wrote:

rudegageanator wrote:

I didnt troll your thread. I replied to your clan members thread and gave my honest opinion of your clan and how terrible it was to me.
Level 4

Please tell me when you joined, because as the leader, I think I would know this stuff.
Level 21

M2TheT wrote:

Please tell me when you joined, because as the leader, I think I would know this stuff.

you told him mate, plus tbh i dont care if its called the queens bum hole its still a thing you talk on so just stop posting 'threads' if you 'dont need' any more players because that's what i was trying to tell you in the first place >_< you foooool
Level 5

M2TheT wrote:

Well honestly your clan was so bad I just left.
Level 4

yeh but M keeps records of how many people are in the clan but you dont seem to have appeared within the names of the people who have joined..
Level 5

Studios