***Looking For a Good ZOMBIES Clan? Join [NZP]!***

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Re: ***Looking For a Good ZOMBIES Clan? Join [NZP]!***

in reply to ReturnThroughAe

rudegageanator wrote:

yeh but M keeps records of how many people are in the clan but you dont seem to have appeared within the names of the people who have joined..

Of course, I used another account so I cannot be associated with your clan. Honestly, it was the worst clan experience I have ever been a part of ever...and I have been in over 10 clans over my life and yours was truly the worst.

Sorry, but I am being honest.
Level 4

ReturnThroughAether wrote:

rudegageanator wrote:

yeh but M keeps records of how many people are in the clan but you dont seem to have appeared within the names of the people who have joined..

Of course, I used another account so I cannot be associated with your clan. Honestly, it was the worst clan experience I have ever been a part of ever...and I have been in over 10 clans over my life and yours was truly the worst.

Brutally Honest Reviews: NZP

It is a clan with many skilled members. The only problem is that some people are plain spammers, and trolls. This makes many people hate it. I for one do not hate the clan itself, but only those who spam, and troll.

NO RATING!

Level 21

M2TheT wrote:

rudegageanator wrote:

Brutally Honest Reviews: NZP

It is a clan with many skilled members. The only problem is that some people are plain spammers, and trolls. This makes many people hate it. I for one do not hate the clan itself, but only those who spam, and troll.

NO RATING!

Actually, only 2 of our members, Dr. L. Maxis and Regatherthehourturn were spammers. They were also banned from our clan because of it.

So you need to update your review buddy.

Also, stop trolling my thread and I will stop posting in yours.
Level 4

its a deal then. This was to teach you not to spam my threads first. If you wont argue about thaaat. Let's stop, then. No more arguing. I wont comment on your threads if you dont comment on mine.
Level 21

M2TheT wrote:

:^: its a deal then. This was to teach you not to spam my threads first. If you wont argue about thaaat. Let's stop, then. No more arguing. I wont comment on your threads if you dont comment on mine.

Tell gage not to either. I know he cant help himself, because we all know he loves to flame and spam, but tell him to quit being immature.
Level 4

M2TheT wrote:

:^: its a deal then. This was to teach you not to spam my threads first. If you wont argue about thaaat. Let's stop, then. No more arguing. I wont comment on your threads if you dont comment on mine.

Tell gage not to either. I know he cant help himself, because we all know he loves to flame and spam, but tell him to quit being immature.

He is respectful on my site. We even have a policy that we shouldn't spam. This was an exception due to your hatred to my clan.
Level 21

M2TheT wrote:

M2TheT wrote:

He is respectful on my site. We even have a policy that we shouldn't spam. This was an exception due to your hatred to my clan.

Yes, because your clan was terrible when I joined, now stop spamming.

And watch your back, gage will betray you at anytime.

NOW PLEASE STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD!
Level 4

I would like to join. Im 20 and im also tired of having to play with annoying little kids and trolls. PSN:Glad2beIndia

I mostly play on origins on bo2 and do a lot of kino and "five" and some good old ascension from time to time. Hope to hear from you and thanks.

Level 1

Studios