Lost your thread? Lost your points?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Lost your thread? Lost your points?

Lost your thread and some points? Well its for a good reason...

Many threads are gone, and that is because MaTtks is locking them. They are breaking some rule and i think thats fine because hes cleaning up the trash, and isnt that what we wanted?

Most of you know, but some didn't which is why I made this thread. I'm being helpful and this is the off topic section so don't lock me MaTtks, :wink: :grin:
Level 67
5 REPLIES

Re: Lost your thread? Lost your points?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
And what exactly are you telling us that is "news"?
Level 27
Highlighted

some people (two to be exact) asked wut happened to their points/posts. And Super Shadow came to the rescue with this thread :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Level 67

Ohhh, so you enjoy volunteering your time to help the mildly retarded. Good for you! You are a better man than I...
Level 27

IntoTheVoid wrote:

Ohhh, so you enjoy volunteering your time to help the mildly retarded. Good for you! You are a better man than I...

Well, i tried helping stewy before, but he was hopeless...he was wwwwaaaaaayyyyy past "mildly" retarded
Level 67

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Lost your thread and some points? Well its for a good reason...

Many threads are gone, and that is because MaTtks is locking them. They are breaking some rule and i think thats fine because hes cleaning up the trash, and isnt that what we wanted?

Most of you know, but some didn't which is why I made this thread. I'm being helpful and this is the off topic section so don't lock me MaTtks, :wink: :grin:

i think same will happen with this thread
Level 75

Studios