MORE PERKS ON ZOMBIES!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

MORE PERKS ON ZOMBIES!!!!

I think there needs to be more perks on zombies, we have our main perks juggernogg, speed cola, revive soda, and in my opinion the most ammo wasting perk double tap rootber, anyway i thing there should be more in the future map packs, we only have four and i think ther needs to be like ten or eight. A marathon perk. Gas mask perk so u dont get a blurry screen from those gas zombies, scavenger perk like mAybe every once and a while a zombie would drop some scavenger packages for ammo and what other perks should there be message me back and tell me your opinion on my thoughts.
Level 1
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: MORE PERKS ON ZOMBIES!!!!

in reply to bwall19
Well here are some perks that I would think would go best on zombies: Bandolier, Steady Aim

Honestally i think thoes perks would benefit the player in a big way. Just saying.

And also an idea for future maps- Make it so you can upgrade your guns 2-3 times, but increasing by 5000pts each time :clan:
Level 1

in reply to bwall19
wat the hell r u talkin about scavenger packages its called max ammos and if u have been paying attention to other blogs,forums, and videos there is a rumor of 2 new perks called stammin up and PhD flopper and stammin up is supposed to be lightweight and marathon mixed and PhD flopper is supposed to be like tactical mask so mayb u should do ur research b4 u start posting
Level 1

in reply to bwall19
Yeah scavenger packages bexause at round 25 max ammo doesnt just pop up every five minites this way with scavenger it would be. Easier to survive ammo wise and im so godamn sorry i dont research before i post i have a good idea so i get on post an idea and get off so fckoff dick.
Level 1

in reply to bwall19
In the map pack there are 2 new perks PhD Flopper a nova six gas mask and stamin-up which is marathon pro

website link

http://au.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/114/1144268p1.html
Level 5

in reply to bwall19
Bad grammar, bad spelling, bad idea.
Level 6

in reply to bwall19

OpsRule wrote:

In the map pack there are 2 new perks PhD Flopper a nova six gas mask and stamin-up which is marathon pro

website link

http://au.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/114/1144268p1.html

Who says IGN isnt talking crap? You shouldn't believe anything before Treyarch confrimed it.
Level 7

in reply to bwall19
more perks would be nice

PS we aready got steady aim, haven't you ever noticed that your crosshairs are smaller in zombies then say MP?
Level 17

in reply to bwall19
Scavenger sounds awesome in higher rounds.
Level 1

Studios