Man some of you need to be thankful

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Man some of you need to be thankful

3arc is nice enough that to give us something that we didn't see coming at all. They decide to do something that they didn't have to do to be nice to the fans. And now, we give a quick thanks and then say "WE WANT MORE!!!" How about you be content with what you got? Maps don't need an overpowered hacker. Nacht doesn't need Jug. Just be happy they decided to let us have Gun Mule.





The only thing I wish they would fix is leaderboards, but that's a technical issue, not a game issue.
Level 11
Likes: 65
Posts: 597
Registered: ‎23-06-2011
29 REPLIES

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan
You seem to be a nice guy , Not to be mean but, the game having bugs with the leaderboard or technical game bug with the leaderboards lmao
Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎26-02-2011

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan

ill8u4t wrote:

 

You seem to be a nice guy , Not to be mean but, the game having bugs with the leaderboard or technical game bug with the leaderboards lmao







WHAT?
Level 3
Likes: 0
Posts: 93
Registered: ‎30-07-2011

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan
When they fix the ps3 version of it i will. $120 they got from me and they gave me half of what xbox gots.



~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24
Likes: 216
Posts: 2109
Registered: ‎08-09-2011

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan

ill8u4t wrote:

 

You seem to be a nice guy , Not to be mean but, the game having bugs with the leaderboard are technical game bug with the leaderboards lmao







fixed
Level 13
Likes: 1
Posts: 898
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan

FatedTitan wrote:

 

3arc is nice enough that to give us something that we didn't see coming at all. They decide to do something that they didn't have to do to be nice to the fans. And now, we give a quick thanks and then say "WE WANT MORE!!!" How about you be content with what you got? Maps don't need an overpowered hacker. Nacht doesn't need Jug. Just be happy they decided to let us have Gun Mule.





The only thing I wish they would fix is leaderboards, but that's a technical issue, not a game issue.



Dude, I couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous. I feel bad for Treyarch. They must be afraid to do things like this, because they know that no matter what, the community will never be satisfied. There will always be "one more thing." JUST BE DAMN SATISFIED WITH HAVING THIS GREAT NEW PERK ON EVERY MAP.
Level 6
Likes: 0
Posts: 237
Registered: ‎28-04-2011

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan

AMDonovan wrote:

 

FatedTitan wrote:

 

3arc is nice enough that to give us something that we didn't see coming at all. They decide to do something that they didn't have to do to be nice to the fans. And now, we give a quick thanks and then say "WE WANT MORE!!!" How about you be content with what you got? Maps don't need an overpowered hacker. Nacht doesn't need Jug. Just be happy they decided to let us have Gun Mule.





The only thing I wish they would fix is leaderboards, but that's a technical issue, not a game issue.



Dude, I couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous. I feel bad for Treyarch. They must be afraid to do things like this, because they know that no matter what, the community will never be satisfied. There will always be "one more thing." JUST BE DAMN SATISFIED WITH HAVING THIS GREAT NEW PERK ON EVERY MAP.





Noticed both of you play 360 not ps3
Level 13
Likes: 1
Posts: 898
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan

CHRISTIAN'GARCIA 55 wrote:

 

AMDonovan wrote:

 

FatedTitan wrote:

 

3arc is nice enough that to give us something that we didn't see coming at all. They decide to do something that they didn't have to do to be nice to the fans. And now, we give a quick thanks and then say "WE WANT MORE!!!" How about you be content with what you got? Maps don't need an overpowered hacker. Nacht doesn't need Jug. Just be happy they decided to let us have Gun Mule.





The only thing I wish they would fix is leaderboards, but that's a technical issue, not a game issue.



Dude, I couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous. I feel bad for Treyarch. They must be afraid to do things like this, because they know that no matter what, the community will never be satisfied. There will always be "one more thing." JUST BE DAMN SATISFIED WITH HAVING THIS GREAT NEW PERK ON EVERY MAP.





Noticed both of you play 360 not ps3



Garcia, have you ever been to my house? No. I have both systems. I'm smart though. I don't play PS3, because of how much the people like you say it sucks. I have Blops for both systems, but I have almost never played on PS3. I think my brother bought up to CotD, but that's it. And the things people are saying that they want now go for both systems, not just xbox.
Level 6
Likes: 0
Posts: 237
Registered: ‎28-04-2011

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan

AMDonovan wrote:

 



Garcia, have you ever been to my house? No. I have both systems. I'm smart though. I don't play PS3, because of how much the people like you say it sucks. I have Blops for both systems, but I have almost never played on PS3. I think my brother bought up to CotD, but that's it. And the things people are saying that they want now go for both systems, not just xbox.







that contradicts your other post
Level 13
Likes: 1
Posts: 898
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Man some of you need to be thankful

in reply to fatedtitan
I'm not referring to y'all wanting the trophy or whatever. I'm talking about people wanting all the perks on every map, or finish the Ascension EE(it's done btw), or put hacker in any map. Be satisfied!
Level 11
Likes: 65
Posts: 597
Registered: ‎23-06-2011

Studios