Mission 5 is online

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Re: Mission 5 is online

in reply to Horrorman
Meh its just like missions 1 & 2... For some reasons I can't accept missions sometimes. Life goes on and I am out 125 free points.
Level 31

in reply to Horrorman
Thanks for the heads-up Horrorman! You must be very quick to have reported this mission seconds after it released. As for the error message you're receiving WeedEater, what is it? Could it be related to your internet browser or something, because I was able to access it from Safari 5 with no problems?

I voted for Single Player, as it was what interested me in World at War and made me want a follow-up.
Level 25

in reply to Horrorman
It's so obvious that MP would get most votes. Such a silly question to ask.
Level 49

in reply to Horrorman
Multi-player, obviously. Smiley Tongue
Level 52

in reply to Horrorman
Yay!!! New mission!
Defensor Fortis
Level 34

in reply to Horrorman

reaper2792 wrote:

Do you mind the 125 points?

According to research 40% of CoD MW2 owners hasn't played MP and that is why there will be a MP training mode with bots in BO.
Level 59

in reply to Horrorman

DanielWW2 wrote:

According to research 40% of CoD MW2 owners hasn't played MP and that is why there will be a MP training mode with bots in BO.

Wait, really? That is stunning if that research is accurate, because no offense to Infinity Ward, but campaign mode in that game is a 6-hour experience at most. It's stunning to think some people are willing to accept that as having been a decent gaming experience. I like the idea of having a training mode with bots. Eerily, some of the things I suggested having in Black Ops, such as a currency seem to have been implemented. Am I a direct line to Treyarch?
Level 25

in reply to Horrorman

DanielWW2 wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Do you mind the 125 points?

ehh, i lost around 800 points in the past 12 hours, so i guess 125 points won't hurt.
Level 49

in reply to Horrorman

YeOldeSierra wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

Wait, really? That is stunning if that research is accurate, because no offense to Infinity Ward, but campaign mode in that game is a 6-hour experience at most. It's stunning to think some people are willing to accept that as having been a decent gaming experience. I like the idea of having a training mode with bots. Eerily, some of the things I suggested having in Black Ops, such as a currency seem to have been implemented. Am I a direct line to Treyarch?

If you are you can transfer the Beta thread from Void over to Treyarch. It would be fun if people had to have at least 1000 posts to get a beta code. Smiley Tongue
Level 59

in reply to Horrorman

YeOldeSierra wrote:

As for the error message you're receiving WeedEater, what is it? Could it be related to your internet browser or something, because I was able to access it from Safari 5 with no problems?

FireFox, Minefield, IE, Opera, it doesn't matter what one...
Level 31

Studios