Most obscure weapon you kept dying from?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Most obscure weapon you kept dying from?

Being a far cry from typical cookie cutter classes, do you remember recent times where you're consistently fragged by an oddball weapon? Particularly those deemed ancient and inferior by the majority. How marveled were you by the individuals' skill in that weapon use? Elaborate pl0x.

In a game of Launch, Domination, we were constantly picked off by an RPK user. I wasn't even sure how, but he always held firm at B and his accuracy seemed spot on. Our chances became dim, but the gunners' skill compelled me to stick around. He died some, but eventually gained multiple Blackbirds and came 35-4 with a healthy amount of defends. Next game I sided with him (while many splitscreeners formed the second team, lol) - needless to say, we steamrolled them.

It felt so damn good.
Level 20
4 REPLIES

Re: Most obscure weapon you kept dying from?

in reply to urbanevirtuoso
MW2:

A thermal vector.

I think that was the last time I was ever killed in that game, because I immediately stopped playing it.

BO:

A decoy. I stepped on it, and I died.
Level 18

None that I can think of. Nothing obscure about FAMAS or AK-74u.
Level 16

I have never to be honest been killed by a

C/4

PM63

Crossbow

Ballistic knife

Mostly its a Famas cuz that is what eveyone seems to use
Level 14

I recall playing domination on launch and he was using the G11 and he got something like 45 - 12 but he got about 30 headshots all he had to do was one shot of the 3 round burst and we were going down one after another
Level 1

Studios