My ghosts in-game store isn't loading on ps3. Why?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

My ghosts in-game store isn't loading on ps3. Why?

The in-game store on my call of duty ghosts game isnt loading. Its gets past the 'Fetching store information' screen but then cant load the actual store. Why is this and how can i fix it?

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: My ghosts in-game store isn't loading on ps3. Why?

in reply to Tyl_Hod

Hi there! I had the same problem and it's quite a bummer before I tried some steps on my PS3 which worked. What I did was I restarted my router then  switched from wireless to a wired internet connection and it worked. You can try it and check if it works for you. But if it doesn't, you try other TS found in this link: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Problem-Connecting-to-an-Online-Game-for-PlayStatio...

Hope this helped you out.

Level 16

in reply to blackrose0125

Thanks for the help! I tried the wired connection but unfortunately it still sits on the loading screen.

Level 1

in reply to Tyl_Hod

I've had this issue a couple of times.  Here's what helps for me.

1. Allow your multiplayer profile to load before you enter the store.  In order to ensure this is complete, I suggest playing a single game of something to get the connection to the server going.

2. Allow your game time to sync.  Even with step 1, I've had the store take up to 15 seconds to boot up.

3. The store loads on a tab by tab basis.  If you are looking at buying a map pack, hover over the "Map Pack" tab and let it be.  Refrain from switching to different tabs if possible.

I hope this helps.

Level 33

in reply to gramthenOOb

Thanks for the help but still no luck on getting it to work. Thanks anyway

Level 1

in reply to Tyl_Hod

Hmmm...

Is your regular PSN store up to date? If it needs an update, it's possible it could be interfering with your purchasing ability. That would be the next place I'd check.

DO NOT purchase off the regular store, but check if it requires an update. If it does, do the update and check the in game store.

Let me know if it works.

Level 33

in reply to Tyl_Hod

Hi! You can check the location of your account as well as the version of the game. My cousin had this issue before. He has a US version of the game while having a UK account. This might have something to do with the in-game store you are accessing. Try to check it out with PSN because as I remember, there are region lock features on PS3 games.

I hope this will at least help you out.

Level 12

Studios