My single legitimate complaint.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

My single legitimate complaint.

Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.
Level 1
42 REPLIES

Re: My single legitimate complaint.

in reply to CRASHx9116
YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!
Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to CRASHx9116

iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!

This.

I don't see what's so bad about them. I've played split-screen once and it is hard as hell to get a good K/D. I'm guessing your mad because you got pwned by one
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116
First off, the ESRB ratings are simply guidelines. If parents find their children to be mature enough to handle a game, then the kids should be able to play it.

Secondly, not everybody who plays Black Ops splitscreen are little kids with no money. Maybe somebody has a friend visiting and they want to play together.

Thirdly, nobody is forcing you to play with them. You can always leave the match.
Level 8

in reply to CRASHx9116

iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.
Level 6

in reply to CRASHx9116
Play with a full crew or a last 5 total and they'll be on the other team. Prolem solved.
Level 25

in reply to CRASHx9116
A Very Legitimate Complaint Indeed:"poor people need to get 2 consoles to play enjoy CoD with friends over." there is nothing extremely arrogant or wrong with this post at all is there?
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116

CRASHx9116 wrote:

Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.

Mephisto270 wrote:

Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.

Thank you both. The two of you have just proven that I had not, in fact, seen the stupidest possible d-bags this forum had to offer. At least, not until now.
Level 3

in reply to CRASHx9116

Thaelyn wrote:

CRASHx9116 wrote:

Mephisto270 wrote:

Thank you both. The two of you have just proven that I had not, in fact, seen the stupidest possible d-bags this forum had to offer. At least, not until now.

How am I being a d-bag? I am just stating I do not think guests should be allowed on any gametype except a special gametype meant for them. Maybe you haven't had the displeasure of carrying a team more than once with a score of 40+ and still losing. Also how am I being stupid? I believe I am being quite calm and intelligent with my responses.
Level 6

in reply to CRASHx9116

Pretty much sums up the douchbaggery.
Level 7

Studios