My single legitimate complaint.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: My single legitimate complaint.

in reply to CRASHx9116
I hate anyone that gets a kill to death less than .1 I played my best game ever going 32-2 (don't make fun) and we still lost because two people(who weren't guests) went 0-20 if anyone is so bad at cod that they go 0-20 they should return their x-box. Whether they are bad or are boosting
Level 2

in reply to CRASHx9116

CRASHx9116 wrote:

Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.

Hey OP your an idiot they are not cheating/hacking/boosting in any way or form.. You probably just suck if you think they are.
Level 70

in reply to CRASHx9116

TrialStarDragon wrote:

Hey OP your an idiot they are not cheating/hacking/boosting in any way or form.. You probably just suck if you think they are.

If you could explain to me how going -10 every single game (objective game types not included) shouldnt be considerd boosting I would be more than happy to hear the logic.

Boosting: The act of two or more players collaborating and killing each other repeatedly, usually to obtain kills/headshots/killstreaks without having to put in much effort, usually considered cheating. (Straight from Wikia)

Like I previously stated, I don't care which team they are on it's still boosting. Why should I have to leave a game because someone else is boosting? I am not a COD God but I hold my own and therefore I have layed down my legitimate complaint. If I came across as rude or inconsiderate I do apologize, but the fact of the matter is that they are indeed boosting which is a form of cheating thus it is worth reporting as well as submiting an avioded player review for lacking skill.
Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to CRASHx9116
thing is though is that what if both players are rather good.

and also you could always get some friends to play cause i normally play wuth a team of 4-6 people so just do that instead of trying to ruin others fun
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116

CRASHx9116 wrote:

TrialStarDragon wrote:

If you could explain to me how going -10 every single game (objective game types not included) shouldnt be considerd boosting I would be more than happy to hear the logic.

Boosting: The act of two or more players collaborating and killing each other repeatedly, usually to obtain kills/headshots/killstreaks without having to put in much effort, usually considered cheating. (Straight from Wikia)

Like I previously stated, I don't care which team they are on it's still boosting. Why should I have to leave a game because someone else is boosting? I am not a COD God but I hold my own and therefore I have layed down my legitimate complaint. If I came across as rude or inconsiderate I do apologize, but the fact of the matter is that they are indeed boosting which is a form of cheating thus it is worth reporting as well as submiting an avioded player review for lacking skill.

That sure is sound logic there. Going -10 doesn't mean they're boosting. It means they suck. Lots of people suck, but that doesn't mean they're boosting.
Level 4

in reply to CRASHx9116
What about people playing on the same screen with two different gamertags? I'm sure splitscreening happens more often than not.
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116

CRASHx9116 wrote:

It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team.

Really? First off, have you ever played on split screen? There is no way they can cheat while playing on the same screen. I play mostly HC S&D and from what my friends have told me, when they die the screen goes black so they can't follow the person playing with them and help them in any way. So as far as calling them cheaters, you are wrong.

Second, you want to call them boosters because they don't get a good K/D? You should have a friend play split screen with you and see how well you play before talking so much trash about everyone that plays that way. I play either on my 42inch TV in my living room or my 32inch TV in my computer room and I can honestly say that if I played split screen on either of them I wouldn't do nearly as good as I could in any game mode.

If you are going to report people playing split screen for boosting because they typically don't play well, then report everyone else that doesn't do well. Or you can stop crying over nothing. Thank!
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116

Mephisto270 wrote:

Thaelyn wrote:

CRASHx9116 wrote:

Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.

Mephisto270 wrote:

Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.

Thank you both. The two of you have just proven that I had not, in fact, seen the stupidest possible d-bags this forum had to offer. At least, not until now.

How am I being a d-bag? I am just stating I do not think guests should be allowed on any gametype except a special gametype meant for them. Maybe you haven't had the displeasure of carrying a team more than once with a score of 40+ and still losing. Also how am I being stupid? I believe I am being quite calm and intelligent with my responses.

You know how I know you're a d-bag? That sentence. If you care that much about your W/L ratio, you need to go outside and remind yourself what sunshine feels like.
Level 4

in reply to CRASHx9116

CRASHx9116 wrote:

TrialStarDragon wrote:

Are you serious? I'm sorry but I find this ridiculous. As much as I hate when a guest or player on my team go completely random, I do not consider it boosting. To consider this boosting is completely moronic. Read the definition you posted. It specifically states, "The act of two or more players collaborating". These guests aren't collaborating with a member of the enemy team to boost Kills or Killstreaks. They are just bad and die when they rush.
Level 6

in reply to CRASHx9116

Mephisto270 wrote:

iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!

Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.

Going 40-5... and you loose... are you playing Domination? 40-5 don't mean **** unless it's in TDM! I'll go pos while my gf goes neg all the time. Don't like it then quit that game and go to another. People play for enjoyment, plain and simple.
Level 1

Studios