My single legitimate complaint.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: My single legitimate complaint.

in reply to CRASHx9116
Ya, all these comments are great and what not, except when splitscreens are in a lobby, everyone's connection is bouncing all over the place because the anti lag system doesn't seem to know what to do. If/when that would get fix, I wouldn't have a problem with split screens. Feel free to make your own observations to confirm or deny this, but over the course of the time I put in, it definitely seems to have an impact on how the game is handling the connection.
Level 3

in reply to CRASHx9116

Diablo4777 wrote:

Ya, all these comments are great and what not, except when splitscreens are in a lobby, everyone's connection is bouncing all over the place because the anti lag system doesn't seem to know what to do. If/when that would get fix, I wouldn't have a problem with split screens. Feel free to make your own observations to confirm or deny this, but over the course of the time I put in, it definitely seems to have an impact on how the game is handling the connection.

That sounds like something the game producers need to figure out. Sorry but I'm not going out and buying a new console so you can have a better connection.
Level 2

in reply to CRASHx9116
More like something they should have figured out before they added the feature. Its not fair for all the other people in the lobby who paid for their console, game, xbox live, etc.
Level 3

in reply to CRASHx9116

iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!

Im pretty sure this is sarcasm....

I don't know if anyone else noticed.
Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to CRASHx9116

CRASHx9116 wrote:

Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.

I am still waiting for the "legitimate complaint".

And NO you DONT understand how other people are less fortunate. Because you just complained that they need to spend mmore money to make you happy. Some people dont want to spend 400 dollars on a TV and 300 dollars on another Xbox and another 65 dollars on a game just because some BABY LIKE you gets their KD ratio knocked down. So just to make you happy other people are supposed to spen 800 dollars for YOU ????

And if you were any smarter you would realized that IF some splitscreeners were cheatin then TreyArch would know about it. That is part of their job, to watch for cheaters. They have algorhthyms to detect cheaters then they investigate them.

Also if you were samrt you would realised the REAL cheaters are people who do online chat and cheat with fullscreens from their own houses.

Now to your reporting. You admit you report people excessively for boosting and cheating without actual proof. You admitted that you just report ANY people who play splitscreen.. THAT is a violation of the MS TOS and TreyArchs TOS. Falsifying reports is a bannable violation and considered abuse of the reporting system.

I have sent a PM to Mods about that both to Xbox Live OPs and TreyArchs OPs. That includes a link to this post of yours..

I have sent your emblem image to TreyArch and to Marvel Comics Group. You are using a image in the game that is copyrighted. The Punisher is not your image and they would never allow you to use that image in another corperations game without expressed permission from and between Activision and Marvel Comics Group.

I think its utterly stuid that people will come into this board and complain that their gamescores are messed up just because they dont know how to play as a team. After all its only a video game.
Level 72

in reply to CRASHx9116

Diablo4777 wrote:

What IS sad some of the times is that splitscreeners dont know the already have a lowsy connection. To help some of the lag where others have slow connections, I have slowed down my home network to 1 meg per second up and down speed. The game seems to run at a good frame rate. When I ran it at full speed 30 down \ 3 up ist seemed to skip alot of frames and my ratio was lower. My KD was at .8 regular speed but now its at 1.25 per game.

I DID have to speed it up a little to the point where everones voice wasnt choppy.
Level 72

in reply to CRASHx9116

timmyqwqwqw wrote:

iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!

Im pretty sure this is sarcasm....

I don't know if anyone else noticed.

Why. Did you just notice? Lol. I'm pretty sure everyone did. Look at the very first post though. It looks pretty darn serious.
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116
I LOL at the title, having read the OP. If this is a legit complaint, Justin Bieber is a heterosexual male.
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116
yeah seriously fuck you people like to play with friends.

not legitimate at all.
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116
This is a joke, right? What about some first time level 8 newbie not playing splitscreen who goes 2 and 22? Do you report them for boosting too? By your reasoning, the so-called "boosters" would have to be both the split-screener who does poorly AND everyone on the opposite team who benefits from the splitscreener's poor score. Tell me this; if you just wiped the floor with a terrible player on the other team, do you report YOURSELF for boosting?
Level 2

Studios