My single legitimate complaint.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: My single legitimate complaint.

in reply to CRASHx9116

AZARIAH wrote:

CRASHx9116 wrote:

Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.

My son and I play splitscreen over half of the time we play. And even while we are on split screen we finish in the top half of our team consistantly. What would you suggest.... I go out and spend another $200 for another Xbox, and who knows how much on another TV so my son can play on his own screen so a complete brainless a-hole like you doesn't have something to biotch about?

You're an idiot.

This guy made one of the best points against the OP. I do get annoyed when a guest is solely responsible for my team losing but it is nothing to get butt hurt about. I think it would be nice if they had a public playlist for guests, but it's not essential to the game or for having fun. For some reason the OP thinks his shit don't stink. He's almost delusional, thinking he is being rational by ORDERING people to buy another X Box. He can't take criticism or opposing opinions, and refutes by calling the other poster a D-bag. OP is either a spoiled child or an adult that is very detached from reality.
Level 1

in reply to CRASHx9116

CRASHx9116 wrote:

Boosting: The act of two or more players collaborating and killing each other repeatedly, usually to obtain kills/headshots/killstreaks without having to put in much effort, usually considered cheating. (Straight from Wikia)

How in the fuck are they boosting when both players in splitscreen have to be playing on the same team. They are collaborating but they are not killing each other to obtain an advantage. They are not killing each other repeatedly so your logic is completely flawed. I play split screen with my mates and hardly ever go negative. And even if they do they are not gaining anything from getting owned so what is your problem.
Level 4

in reply to Lachdog181

cat fight *grabs popcorn*

Level 2

Studios