Need People For Ascension Easter Egg On Xbox

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Need People For Ascension Easter Egg On Xbox

Hello people, recently I've gotten Black Ops for the first time after so long and I wanted to do some unfinished business (try to do the Easter Eggs in Ascension, Call of the Dead, Moon, Shangri-La maybe. So I decided to ask my fellow task mates on the forums to see if there are people with a mic (though without can be accepted if you won't be a bother and mess things up) that play BO on Xbox with at least all the map packs or the ones with the maps stated above (quick note I am working on buying Annihilation so I'll get to that later on). As I stated before, I need 4 people with mics or can listen well without one. 4 with either one of the maps as stated before, and is okay to good in Zombies (for the Moon easter egg that is) and I need at least one person to know the easter egg well so they can help in case we mess up. Kinda a lot there don'tcha think? Well I really hope you guys can help me am if you can, I am very thankful for your time it will be an honor playing. Put your GTs in the comments if you have a requirement (it can be okay if you don't, I just need 1-2 people who do have the requirement) and I wish you all a good day.

Level 5
2 REPLIES

Re: Need People For Ascension Easter Egg On Xbox

in reply to Jugg3naut510

GT:Megadog14. Been looking to do Ascension for a loooooooong time.

Level 35

Re: Need People For Ascension Easter Egg On Xbox

in reply to Megadog14

Okay thanks for the notice. I'll try to send you a message

Level 5

Studios