Nuketown 2025 code cannot be redeemed!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Nuketown 2025 code cannot be redeemed!!!!

I have a R1 copy of BO2 but I am using PSN Asia. When I entered the 12 digits code, but it told me it was invaild, Does any one have this problem? Any reply would be of help. =)

Level 1
44 REPLIES

Re: Nuketown 2025 code cannot be redeemed!!!!

in reply to KillerJo11

no really i just bought the game couple mins ago didn't didn't had the chance to try it yet, well this is a bit of bad news i was looking foward to the futuristic remake of the original Nuketown map

Level 3

in reply to KillerJo11

i,ve put the redeem code in for nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and nuketown zombies and its saying invalid on my ps3 as well some1 who i spoke to reckons the code was used at 5pm last night even before the game was released and i,m from the uk

Level 1

im from the the uk too is there anything else we could do?

Level 3

in reply to KillerJo11

i juste visited support.activision.com and this is what they are saying:

If you are trying to redeem a DLC code for Black Ops II on the PS3 and are receiving and error stating the code is invalid, please continue trying as their servers may be under heavy load. Your code should eventually be processed and your DLC will be authenticated.

link

Level 3

in reply to Massacreur

a email been sent to game from activision when i went to get money back stating it be 48 hours and then the reedem codes should work i got a copy of the email as well so i will keep you informed let me know as well please thanks

Level 1

Would you be able to send me their Email adress please, i'm having this same problem!

Level 1

I buy hardened edition for PS3 amd I write a code and there is "The code is not valid".What I should do?

Level 1

in reply to Massacreur

Hi ppl apparently all us uk servers on ps3 have recieved german codes for the zombie nuketown maps. Ive been in touch with playstation and they said they are trying to fix the problem. Its a pain in the a**** if u ask me grrrrrrr

Level 1

in reply to KillerJo11

Having the same issue. I'm unable to download the Nuketown maps and I already see people playing them.

I was able to redeem my code on PSN but once it uploaded it didn't say anything else besides thanks and everything was completed.

Level 1

Studios