Official Spawning Thread - How to help

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Official Spawning Thread - How to help

Simple, use some logic >.> Friendly team spawns on the opposite side of the map of the enemy team. PROBLEM SOLVED. A 10 year old could've thought of this.
Level 12

Just gonna point out Wager Match respawns seems to be the worst in any gametype when it comes to respawning. Radiation for an example kept spawning every player inside the facility building with maby one or two exeptions outside. It was basically go in, shoot a guy, have him shoot you in the back, rinse and repeat.
Level 2

MrK00lAids wrote:

Simple, use some logic >.> Friendly team spawns on the opposite side of the map of the enemy team. PROBLEM SOLVED. A 10 year old could've thought of this.

And when someone camps the enemy spawn, then what? If someone throws down a napalm strike ontop of the enemy spawn, do they just spawn into the fire?

Lots of variables that need to be considered.
Level 35

these terrible spawns happened to me today, december 22 2010, post patch
Level 1

This is a round of Domination on Jungle.

Look at the radar, the opposite team spawns next to me.

Level 1

Please fix spawns! I am hoping by the first DLC they have it figured it out if not I might have to go trade it in and just take the hit on the Elite I purchased..... If that is the case I wilI probably will not purchase the next call of duty if sledgehammer does it... Imo Black ops spawns were ALOT better then mw2 in regardes to spawn deaths at the begining of a match. Whatever the issue is the way it is now in mw3 is really unacceptable and really makes the multipalyer not fun.

Level 1
Highlighted

Rate spawn in the proximity to enemy players rather than team mates deaths, allow player to spawn under a kill-streaks strike but make that player immune to damage, from streaks. Discount any death within the first 5seconds of spawning.

Level 3

Studios