Oktoberfest !?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Oktoberfest !?

in reply to Horrorman
We have a HUGEOktoberfest celebration where i live in Kitchener, Ontario. I actually supply the Oktoberfest at the Concordia club with a bunch of stuff every year. Its a really fun time..good beer, great food, fun times.

some people think the music and stuff is cheesy...but trust me if you haven't experienced it..you have no idea how much of a blast it actually is.

http://www.oktoberfest.ca/

Level 13

in reply to Horrorman
yea indeed, that looks amazing aswell

Raven473 wrote:

its one of the things i must do before i die thats for sure.

you won´t be disappointed

AlphaTech wrote:

Even in Finland we know what Oktoberfest is

Man,you germans are awersome,getting drunk as hell just because the crops went well

yea true dat
Level 75

in reply to Horrorman
i live in la crosse, wi and we have a big festival for octoberfest too its the bomb
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
I lived in Mainz for two years, love Germany and the culture. Ocktoberfest is der bomb!!!!
Level 3

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

Trinity30! wrote:

Never heard of it. But it looks like one hell of a party/festival.

yea it is i was there a few times Smiley Tongue

Except he didn't remember it
Level 46
Highlighted

in reply to Horrorman
We have a local oktoberfest every year here in Delaware. Not exactly the same but we do get some great beers most have probably never had before. Food + beer + music = always a good time.
Level 31

in reply to Horrorman
Actual Oktoberfest used to be just one big festival in Munich but now it's basically the entire country just celebrates for a few weeks. All bars/cafe's have specials like 2 beers and some sausage stuff for 5 bucks...etc and they supply "oktoberfest beer" everywhere. It runs from the middle of September to the first weekend of October. I was in Germany 3 years ago from mid September to mid October and literally everywhere I went there was Oktoberfest signs. One place even had 72 ounce cups of beer for a just a few Euros. Great times
Level 49

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

you ever heard about the german Oktoberfest !? it´s one of the biggest happenings in germany...

so i´m curious if you guys know the Oktoberfest, or maybe some of you where already there !?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oktoberfest

I lived in Germany for 6 years so I know of it i just stupidly never went. I was in the British Army and based near to Hannover so it was a fair old drive to Munich.
Level 6

in reply to Horrorman
Hell Yeah! I love OKTOBERFEST!!! Getting drunk and get surrounded by a bunch of sausages...wait, does that sound gay?

Love Oktoberfest.:smile:
Level 28

in reply to Horrorman
Every day is Oktoberfest in my life.

"Its Da beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Level 10

Studios