PS3 Clan start up Black ops

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

PS3 Clan start up Black ops

Lookin to start up a casual clan of atleast pretty good gamers. To Compete and win in any and everything we play in. I hate settin down rules. Ive been in alot of clans and they overdo the rules and they seem to aim people in the wrong direction, so..

No f*ckin need for signing up on clan website and posting shit, no need to check a huge checklist of shit you gotta have, no need to let me know about yourself or pass a fuckin initiation period. No.

I just want some people that actually want to game. people that Want to jump on regularly multiple times a week and hang/practice play/win, nothing else.

mics prefered,

over 1 k/d prefered,

over 16 years old prefered.

but not limited to

keywords here are casual and game.

not lookin for anything over the top, you want a clan like that look elsewhere, dont even think about joining if you have to think about joining, i dont want any maybes ill play sometimes, or join then pussy out, its not that big of a deal, we add each other, we play/talk/practice, we get better, we win, end of story, sounds simple enough right?

if it sounds like somethin your lookin for or interested in, reply here

or write me on the psn: BallisticB-- which wil not be the account ill be using in the clan

Level 2
17 REPLIES

Re: PS3 Clan start up Black ops

in reply to ballisticb--

IllJoin i play A LOT on PS3

my PSn is: PoopKiller-_-

im 19

The reason for the name is because it was my bros Psn and i took over it i use my Psn for other games but msg me on Psn imma message you

Level 1

in reply to Bigmanney

your in good to hav you aboard bro

to others looking jus want to let you know:

this clan will have no officia leader, only equal respectful open minded ambition gamers working together to improve off each other and more importantly, win. and therefore, if your interest in joining your input on a possible clan name will be considered by me and all members. if your interested in joining this shit isnt going to go away so hit me up here or on psn BallisticB--

Level 2

in reply to ballisticb--

okay then i like that cause people do be trying to make the rules impossible but im in my psn account is SuPrEmE_KiNg1996 add me and if you cant then i ll add you look forward to playing with you.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ballisticb--

keepin it real add me: GOAT_on_ur_MoM

Level 1

in reply to billy2011

Ill join urclanb

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

hey add my psn im 16 but 17 on the 26th.
If I'm playing with the right team I'm a badazz player dude.
Add my PSN:: xLORDxPLUTOx   that is if you're interested in me joining. lets have some fun buddy.

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

19 years old
1.2 k/d
PSN- FPS_BOSNIA_XTC

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

my k/d is almost 1.0.

16 years old.

PSN: GameNerd808