PS3 Clan start up Black ops

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: PS3 Clan start up Black ops

in reply to ballisticb--

Im interested mate im 20 and my K/D is something like 1.55 or something like that give me an add my PSN: LUFC_SHAUN92 (:

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

Hiyo ballistic, I send your psn a message but haven't recieved a reply from ya, I'm 25 and play rather frequently, my KD/R is 1.90+ (likes to fluctuate when I play Domi xD) I'm tired of playing with bozo's who like to play TDM style on the other game types like Domi, CTF or HQ. I like to be organized! and team oriented. Send my PSN a shout: Tepp25

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

I really like this idea, exactly what im looking for.

My PSN is A7Xcold

Im 23 and from Ireland

I play quite often and just want a group that I can have fun with and enjoy the game with.

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

can i join the thing is my account is the first one that i ever made so i have had since i just started so it has a low kd but my other account has a higher kd is it still okay to join plezz reply soon. oo my psn is emilinaitor and my higher kd one is emilmayhem.

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

lol guys,

look at the post date, it was in march, this start up thing was like 8 months ago lol

someone revived this post, the whole clan thing ended up not working out, im actually getting alot more responses now than i even was Then, i was wondering why i was getting so many random friend requests on psn, maybe we can try to restart this whole thing, ill add you all alright? ill see how things go with you work out the ones that arent into it and if things seem good ill let you guys know its a go, and send you all the other members psns that are interested, for now though i dont wanna try getting my hopes up too much again lol. lets jus fuhkin play and kick ass n shi for now alright bxtchs? sounds good

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to ballisticb--

Easy lad gis an ad dangoldy87. I'm lookin for a decent clan to play with I'm 15th pres get dogs chopper blackbird most games gis an add if u want.

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

my online name FLEA_254 play ever day I'm 13 clan 59k

Level 1

in reply to ballisticb--

whats up bro 17 3k\d 2win loss decent enough got a mic bb cg dogs very frequently  looking for the same thing ill pm online and take it from there

Level 1

Studios