Pesky Foreigners

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Pesky Foreigners

in reply to quietcoma
Judging by the large amounts of grammatical and spelling errors in his post, I would say that this particular Brit hasn't received an education himself. I guess that for him, ignorance is bliss.
Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to quietcoma

mikemcdee wrote:

powell04 wrote:

Yanks dont get education and only rich get health care! oh and GEORGE W BUSH!!!! ha ha ha ha. When the world thinks of Americans its of fat loud mouth cowboys with a burger in one hand and a gun in the other,stood next to his wife, who just happens to be his sister. But hey god bless America as they sure keep us entertained.

So your response to incendiary and prejudice remarks is to make incendiary and prejudice remarks. You should stick to soccer, or rocks.

Its football!!! u wanna b yank... hows that Proud Infidel??
Level 4

in reply to quietcoma

mjc0603 wrote:

....or Canadians to that matter.

Canadians?
Level 50

in reply to quietcoma

powell04 wrote:

mikemcdee wrote:

powell04 wrote:

Yanks dont get education and only rich get health care! oh and GEORGE W BUSH!!!! ha ha ha ha. When the world thinks of Americans its of fat loud mouth cowboys with a burger in one hand and a gun in the other,stood next to his wife, who just happens to be his sister. But hey god bless America as they sure keep us entertained.

So your response to incendiary and prejudice remarks is to make incendiary and prejudice remarks. You should stick to soccer, or rocks.

The fact that you use a single letter in place of a word proves a severe lack of intelligence. I assume that this lack of intelligence is linked to the fact that you have an incomplete education or a complete lack of understanding of the English language. It may be an assumption on my part, but I am sure that it is a fairly accurate one.
Level 18

in reply to quietcoma

powell04 wrote:

mikemcdee wrote:

powell04 wrote:

With my post, do you mind telling me what I want to be? I can't really tell what you are trying to get at. Seriously it makes no f**king sense.
Level 10

in reply to quietcoma
I was hoping this post would just go away. Guess no one could resist cutting this guy up.

I don't even have anything to say o this guy... just dignifying his thread with a response is bad enough.
Level 7

in reply to quietcoma
Mike makes sense.

PR0UD INFIDEL wrote:

Judging by the large amounts of grammatical and spelling errors in his post, I would say that this particular Brit hasn't received an education himself. I guess that for him, ignorance is bliss.

I am guessing he is still at a low level of grammer, and likely still in school.

just a guess though.

when the GRaS get involved, dont get your hopes up.
Level 50

in reply to quietcoma

Like it or not the guy kinda has a point.. I dont play much COD anymore unless its a zombies custom game. Why? Because everytime I make a peep I have thousands of brits trash talking me.. my wife gets the winning kill cam and theres 25 voice messages with pansy sounding brits cussing her out cause they or their friend got beat by a female..  Honestly i wish they would make the aervers where I didnt have to play with them NA servers ftw! Isnt it bad enough we are forced to watch their misserable excuse for a walkthrough on youtube?

Level 1

in reply to daddyjay091724

question is why are they talking trash in the first place?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios