Petition to bring back Merc TDM

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM

in reply to Horrorman
i play normal tdm by my self because i want to enjoy the game and i know the people who play merc tdm are good ,my team would probably still win but i would have a 1.5 kd in merc but in normal tdm i would have a 2.7 kd . They should bring back merc tdm because i find it to be more challanging .
Level 5

in reply to Horrorman

spitfirev2 wrote:

i play normal tdm by my self because i want to enjoy the game and i know the people who play merc tdm are good ,my team would probably still win but i would have a 1.5 kd in merc but in normal tdm i would have a 2.7 kd . They should bring back merc tdm because i find it to be more challanging .

Also the connections in Merc TDM are way better than in TDM. TDM is unplayable, and there are more Split Screeners in TDM, they bring down the whole game´s connection.
Level 75

in reply to Horrorman
bump
Level 7

in reply to Horrorman
I LOVE MERC MOSHPIT. I think they'll bring back MERC TDM, they just wanted to encourage people to try other game types. It worked for me. I'll keep play MERC MOSHPIT whenever i'm not with my friends. My suspicion is that they'll bring back TDM on its own after a while.
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
Bring it back!
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
My personal choice would be Merc TDM and Domination. I strictly played Merc TDM until Mosh came out.
Level 4

in reply to Horrorman
That's all I ever play! How long has it been missing? I haven't played the regular core stuff since I got the map pack
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
Yes I want it back to, taking it out just like that was retarded, its all I played, now normal tdm you have people split screening and everything else not to mention teams already before u get in there so you have sometimes alot better people on one team then the other team and u stay on losing team. If so many people played it which I know they know how many then why remove it? there werent that many people that played normal tdm compared to merc. That was just straight up stupidity on there part. Almost to the point i dont want to play the game no more. I uninstalled new maps, I hate campers and now its built for campers. waste of 15.00 wasnt many people playing on em anyway was alot harder to get a game with new maps
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
Totaly agree. Please bring back MERC TDM!!!!
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
I play mtdm 90% of the time!!!
Level 6

Studios