Petition to bring back Merc TDM

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM

in reply to Horrorman
Why did they take out Merc TDM?!
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
I'm not a member of a clan and hate switching back and forth between game modes. So standard TDM doesn't appeal to me and neither does mosh pit.

Bring back Merc TDM!

Anyone heard the reason for the change? Is anyone listening to the players who want it back? How many complaints will it take?
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
I co-sign this thread 100%. I had to revert back to Free For All and I really don't enjoy that mode TOO much. Just use it as a break from Mercenary TDM. I admit, I am TRYING to give moshpit an honest shot, but I just get so bored of the objective games after a couple rounds. I really only can tolerate Domination, the others just don't cut it for me.

BTW: Regular TDM isn't cutting it either. I don't play in a clan or with any friends online. It's not the same.
Level 10

in reply to Horrorman
The connection issues were tough to deal with, but I stuck with it. Then the 1.06 update seemed to actually make things better, and I was really happy about that. But then 1.07 came out and Merc TDM was deleted. And that was the only mode I played.

That finally did it for me. I don't care if they bring it back or not, because I'm finally through with this game, and with Treyarch. Never again will I spend any of my hard earned cash on their crap.
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
sign me up
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
Screw merc TDM, I want better barebones modes as the perks and killstreaks are gay.
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
Bring back Merc TDM. Need a break from clans.
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
Another vote to please bring back Merc TDM asap.

Thanks!
Level 1

in reply to Horrorman
I think they should have just added mercenary domination. At least then people would know what they are getting into and prolly know how to play it. I like playing the other games too but I've noticed that it is hard to win because majority of the people in the mercenary playlist only know how to play TDM. I liked playing mercenary tdm but every game there was usually 4 out of 6 people on other team using ghost so it would be a slow quiet 10 minutes.
Level 5

in reply to Horrorman
Another vote for Merc TDM returning.

Play(ed) Merc TDM 99% of the time, no split screeners, no clans. Good for me...
Level 1

Studios