Pistols should be able to have sights in Extinction

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Pistols should be able to have sights in Extinction

Why can't Infinity ward create an update that would allow gamers to put sights onto their pistols when playing extinction. pistols get sights in multiplayer, why they heck can't they in Extinction? Same with dual weilding pistols. most gamers only use pistols and one other weapon, couldn't developers switch the two perk slots or allow for gamers to unlock slots in theorder they choose, but with perk costs remaining the same?

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Pistols should be able to have sights in Extinction

in reply to TheLionHorse

I totally agree with you, TheLionHorse .

However, multiplayer and extinction are different game modes, right?

But you have a nice idea about it. I think Activision should consider it.

Level 4

in reply to TheLionHorse

It's a cool proposition, especially for people running the pistol only relic.

I know there is an armory upgrade that slaps a sight onto the magnum, but I do think it would be a cool addition to the game.

Level 33

in reply to TheLionHorse

I agree with you guys. It's a great idea and I hope the Dev't Team will check on this. See you in games

Level 21

in reply to TheLionHorse

This sounds like a very good idea TheLionHorse,one which I have been curious as to why this has been neglected for so long. I play Solo Pistols only and would love the P226 to have some sort of optional sight. Nothing too outrageous, *cough* *cough* ACOG Magnum, but maybe a red dot or any upgrade changes besides the final upgrade being Akimbo pistols. I hate using Akimbo weapons and prefer to know exactly where I am shooting. You are definitely on to a good idea, I hope IW takes note!

Level 8

in reply to Doresuff1

I'm a red dot sight user, except for shotgun, sniper rifle and pistol in MP. That will be a great idea if all of the pistol can be equipped with a red dot sight from the start of the game or even searching in the bush. Because I used the Magnum with an ACOG for the objective (Shot accuracy). I hope that there will be an upgrade for using Red Dot Sight, that will highly appreciated.

Level 2

in reply to TheLionHorse

tea boi

Level 5

Studios