Play music While Playing black ops?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Play music While Playing black ops?

ok, so i dont know how important it may be to you guys, but personally i enjoy killing people and listening to tunes at the same time, so heres the big question, will the new duty support custom music from your ps3 hardrive, to be played while you play, ive noticed alot of games dont, but a few do e.g. killzone 2, midnight club LA, just wondering, hit this post up if you know anything ^_^

AntoniusCaliber
Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: Play music While Playing black ops?

in reply to dragonflame421

dragonflame421 wrote:

ok, so i dont know how important it may be to you guys, but personally i enjoy killing people and listening to tunes at the same time, so heres the big question, will the new duty support custom music from your ps3 hardrive, to be played while you play, ive noticed alot of games dont, but a few do e.g. killzone 2, midnight club LA, just wondering, hit this post up if you know anything ^_^

AntoniusCaliber

You're talkin' to some HARDCORE EFFIN' GAMERS HERE BRO

WE DON'T LISTEN TO MUSIC

WE LISTEN TO OUR HEADSETS

THIS IS SOME MOTHAEFFIN' PRO SHIZZ AIIIGHT?

...Daft Punk?
Level 12

oops, didn't even reply

but no, don't think so
Level 12

I don't listen to music while playing, I find it annoying and distracting, some people like it though, and that's fine.

I just don't like those players that put on their mic just to show off their music preferences, totally pointless.
Level 4

EnJoeYourself wrote:

I don't listen to music while playing, I find it annoying and distracting, some people like it though, and that's fine.

I just don't like those players that put on their mic just to show off their music preferences, totally pointless.

"DUDE, I'M LIKE, LISTENING TO SOME HARDCORE SH*T RIGHT NOW GAIS"

*plays linkin park*

my earsssss
Level 12

EnJoeYourself wrote:

I do not do that to show of my music preference... i do that to piss people off.
Level 3

I don't listen to music while playing, so that I can hear the enemy near me.
Level 39

CBcharlieparker wrote:

dragonflame421 wrote:

AntoniusCaliber

You're talkin' to some HARDCORE EFFIN' GAMERS HERE BRO

WE DON'T LISTEN TO MUSIC

WE LISTEN TO OUR HEADSETS

THIS IS SOME MOTHAEFFIN' PRO SHIZZ AIIIGHT?

...Daft Punk?

dude, i listen to me headset and my music, hell i dont even play with sound in MW2 cuz id rather listen to my music, it pumps me up and gets me killing, just wondering if id be able to have both music and sound fx for once
Level 1

EnJoeYourself wrote:

yea ik what you me, idiots that blair there music over the mike, then you cant hear your team talking to you, or the sound of the gameplay if you have it on, unlike me
Level 1

Weird_Guy wrote:

I don't listen to music while playing, so that I can hear the enemy near me.

i dont need to hear them, ive never used sound in MW2, i have my stereo on instead, since both my mp3 and my ps3 are hooked up to my surround sound system, and i can only have sound from one at a time.... music of FX anyday for me, but id like to have them both lol
Level 1

Studios