QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

Seriously where the people getting this info from? Post a credible source link or it's BS. I've seen a bunch of people posting this but with no proof. And no I'm not a QS fanboy and I actually hope this "patch" is true.
Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎23-05-2011
9 REPLIES

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14
JD confirmed that the staff has addressed, redesigned, and balanced an exploit as far as quick scoping is concerned.



All earlier YouTube videos you have seen were mainly from BETA clips in which they change occurred after and the leaked game in which the servers were offline.
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

JD confirmed that the staff has addressed, redesigned, and balanced an exploit as far as quick scoping is concerned.



All earlier YouTube videos you have seen were mainly from BETA clips in which they change occurred after and the leaked game in which the servers were offline.





+1
Level 21
Likes: 0
Posts: 1994
Registered: ‎27-06-2010

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14

ProSoldier14 wrote:

 

Seriously where the people getting this info from? Post a credible source link or it's BS. I've seen a bunch of people posting this but with no proof. And no I'm not a QS fanboy and I actually hope this "patch" is true.





Just search Vahns recent posts, it's on the first page. I'm not gonna bother doing it for you.
Level 12
Likes: 0
Posts: 866
Registered: ‎14-07-2009

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

JD confirmed that the staff has addressed, redesigned, and balanced an exploit as far as quick scoping is concerned.



All earlier YouTube videos you have seen were mainly from BETA clips in which they change occurred after and the leaked game in which the servers were offline.



bingo. But after people realise they can't qs, these forums will be flooded once again.
Level 21
Likes: 4
Posts: 2153
Registered: ‎24-05-2011
Highlighted

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14

Blackninja12 wrote:

 

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

JD confirmed that the staff has addressed, redesigned, and balanced an exploit as far as quick scoping is concerned.



All earlier YouTube videos you have seen were mainly from BETA clips in which they change occurred after and the leaked game in which the servers were offline.



bingo. But after people realise they can't qs, these forums will be flooded once again.





No, what's done is done. It's been butchered and put to rest. Once the game is released, people will just move on; count on it.

IMO, it would have been better not to mention anything about changing the sniper. When people played the game and noticed it was slightly different, they would have just shrugged realized it's just a new game.
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 





No, what's done is done. It's been butchered and put to rest. Once the game is released, people will just move on; count on it.

IMO, it would have been better not to mention anything about changing the sniper. When people played the game and noticed it was slightly different, they would have just shrugged realized it's just a new game.





I agree, but you have to realize that people can be obnoxious. If that route would have been taken, people would have been freaking out wanting to know how QS is going to be.
Level 2
Likes: 0
Posts: 75
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14
Can you please follow the rest of the Quick Scoping Die Hards and stop talking about it.
Level 19
Likes: 0
Posts: 1641
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 



IMO, it would have been better not to mention anything about changing the sniper. When people played the game and noticed it was slightly different, they would have just shrugged realized it's just a new game.





Believe me, if that would've happened, the QS fanboyz would've flood the forums after the game's release, not weeks ago.
Level 4
Likes: 0
Posts: 152
Registered: ‎21-10-2010

Re: QuickScoping Patch On Day 1

in reply to prosoldier14

Flying Kumshot wrote:

 

ProSoldier14 wrote:

 

Seriously where the people getting this info from? Post a credible source link or it's BS. I've seen a bunch of people posting this but with no proof. And no I'm not a QS fanboy and I actually hope this "patch" is true.





Just search Vahns recent posts, it's on the first page. I'm not gonna bother doing it for you.





I'm not seeing anything... All I see is stuff about UK and the QS poll...



EDIT: Found it, a post from over a week ago. Here it is for those that want to see it and don't check Vahn's posts everyday like others...

http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=294458&p=3565545#p3565545
Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Studios