RISE CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING!!!!!!!! [XBOX360] [UK]

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

RISE CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING!!!!!!!! [XBOX360] [UK]

RISE CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING!!!!!!!!!!

We are an old clan which is reaching out for new active players that are friendly and good at the game. Like a lot of other clans there will be a decent K/D ratio required which is a fairly easy 1 K/D. But do not be worried if you cannot meet these requirements there is always a second chance to join! This is to have a 1 W/L. After all of these requirements you may be thinking that we might be harsh on how you preform in game, but I can tell you now that we won't! Our clan is fun based so therefore we won't go rage mode on you as that is not who we are!!! Wining is a big part of our clan as we use our wins to attract attention from bigger clans and to help us to bring in more members to make us a much wider known clan.

MUST HAVES

• A K/D above 1
  • A working mic
  • Speak English

RULES

• No clan hopping
  • No cheating or exploiting your stats
  • Not to rage quit

HOW TO APPLY

To apply you must message myself (RiseDreams x) or CO-Leader (RiseFeedz x). You will be accepted (as long as you meet our requirerments) within 24 hours (we hope) of your message.

Thanks for reading        RiseDreams x

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: RISE CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING!!!!!!!! [XBOX360] [UK]

in reply to RiseDreams

I need a clan! I'll msg as soon as it lets me sign in (tlovida)

Level 1

Re: RISE CLAN IS NOW RECRUITING!!!!!!!! [XBOX360] [UK]

in reply to RiseDreams
I wanna join! 😊 I would be happy to join! If I do join that would be amazing 😊 If not, that's okay. I'll love to know if I do or not.
Level 1

Studios