Recording Gameplay with comentary issue's

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Recording Gameplay with comentary issue's

Hello everyone, im having a hard time using the Call of Duty Black Ops [PC version] gameplay footage and uploading it to youtube

The theater rendering is bugged in a lot of way's, first of all i cant set it to 1080dpi and higher framerate

(i have almost everything on max settings 1920x1080 ... and my pc runs cod bo with a 80ish framerate so i dont doubt that my pc's performance is the issue here)

the current way i upload vid's to youtube is:

Play game -> view in theater mode -> record that with Fraps -> Resize it with AVS converter -> upload to youtube

example of one of my uploads:

while it could be Play -> render -> upload

i always try to avoid Fraps because of the large files specially when recording for a longer time

also a thing, i dont know any recording program exept for fraps that supports recording Call of Duty Black Ops games (same issue with mw2)

is this fixable or is this a problem because it doesnt run 100% great on the pc, u can clearly see its made for consoles

so when recording with lets say BB flashback pro i just get a black screen, FIXable ?

is this a general problem ? i heard that xbox360 and ps3 dont have this problem but that could be wrong

besides that are there any skilled comentators here that know how i should record comentary's from black ops ?

i tried with BB flasback pro but that failed a bit cuz im a newb at recording

Play game -> view in theater mode -> record that with Fraps -> Resize it with AVS converter -> watch with VLC media player and use BB flashback pro to record the game, webcam, voice audio

could use a little help over here ;D

Thanks in advance

Regards, Flujor
Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Recording Gameplay with comentary issue's

in reply to Flujor
also have issue's with posting on these forums Smiley Tongue sometimes it just wont let me login
Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Flujor
Record it with Fraps, full size, render with Sony Vegas...(.................)
Level 1

in reply to Flujor
fraps is pretty much the best program for game recordings...if you want the best quality in cod bo..you should turn all dvars on in ur game, in theater mode record on the slowest time as it can get (i thin its 0.2) and in vdub render it with the right Framrate..then u can edit ur video ...slow it down / speed it up ...
Level 1

in reply to Flujor
thanks guy's, il try out sony vegas and keep recording with Fraps til they fix theater mode ^______^
Level 2

in reply to Flujor

Hey I have a problem. All of a sudden none of my games are being recorded. Iim so mad because I got a trickshot colladeral and so I amediately went to theater and the game game wasn't even recorded!!!!! any ideas are answers????

Level 1

Studios