Remove Takeo from Zombies!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Remove Takeo from Zombies!

No one likes playing as him and he has boring and stupid quotes. Put someone from the storyline of black ops like Reznov or WoodsSmiley Happy
Level 1
49 REPLIES

Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!

in reply to I_BIood_Omen_I

I BIood Omen I wrote:

No one likes playing as him and he has boring and stupid quotes. Put someone from the storyline of black ops like Reznov or WoodsSmiley Happy

Not true, Takeo is my favorite person to play as, and clearly you just are not listening when he is saying his quotes, as they are very funny.
Level 4

He is part of the Team, how could you replace him?
Level 7

I BIood Omen I wrote:

reznov is dead, woods is dead.

and didn't you listen to dempsey?

you always have to have that one boring guy so the rest of the characters are so much more awesome
Level 20

John F kennedy was dead and he was in five, and we can replace takeo as easily as how the WWII soldiers were replaced after the 1st map pack dlc from WAW
Level 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOO Takeo is AWESOME, Dempsys SUCKS, over exaggerated a-hole. Nikolai and Richtofen are cool.
Level 3

zombies wouldn't be the same with out tak, he's been in every map apart from nacht der untoten,veruckt and crappy five, so they obviously wouldn't remove him..
Level 2
Highlighted

Takeo wasnt in nacht der untoten, the 4 characters showed up from shi no numa and so on. He can be replaced as easily was a diaper on a baby.
Level 1

if you read what i said you'd see i said apart from nacht der untoten..
Level 2

Lmao at Blood omen ...Dude Takeo is beast !! But dont get me wrong adding woods and reznov or even making a whole new different zombie storyline(while keeping the original zombie storyline with Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo) with Reznov, Mason, The Guy with the glasses i forgot his name but Mason describes him as ice cold in the campaign and that Weiller dude that way we have 2 different type of zombies 2 play and then somehow treyarch can make both storylines come together as 1 that would b awesome!!! Treyarch should hire me for my imagination lol jk but they should use this idea
Level 2

Studios