Resolution question please help

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

cougarmanchase wrote:

 

Off topic: to all you pc fanboys out there. 55inch hd tv >17 inch computer moniter



On topic: Im not getting much help here. I really need suggestions guys!





17 inch with a 1920x1080P reso > any TV.
Level 59
Likes: 7
Posts: 12729
Registered: ‎10-08-2008

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

cougarmanchase wrote:

 

Off topic: to all you pc fanboys out there. 55inch hd tv >17 inch computer moniter



On topic: Im not getting much help here. I really need suggestions guys!





17 inch with a 1920x1080P reso > any TV.





Yeah, the bigger TV the shittier picture.
Level 64
Likes: 1972
Posts: 8101
Registered: ‎25-05-2011

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

cougarmanchase wrote:

 

Off topic: to all you pc fanboys out there. 55inch hd tv >17 inch computer moniter



On topic: Im not getting much help here. I really need suggestions guys!





17 inch with a 1920x1080P reso > any TV.





I dont enjoy smashing my face against a screen to be able to see. Oh and I also get to lay on a couch while I play instead of a chair

Hd tv> tiny little 2 inch screen
Level 7
Likes: 0
Posts: 350
Registered: ‎27-07-2010

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

cougarmanchase wrote:

 

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

cougarmanchase wrote:

 

Off topic: to all you pc fanboys out there. 55inch hd tv >17 inch computer moniter



On topic: Im not getting much help here. I really need suggestions guys!





17 inch with a 1920x1080P reso > any TV.





I dont enjoy smashing my face against a screen to be able to see. Oh and I also get to lay on a couch while I play instead of a chair

Hd tv> tiny little 2 inch screen



My phone screen is 4,3 inch... And I'm using 23 inch monitor with 1080p.

And while browsing these forums do you have your face against the screen?



And you can put your computer to 55 inch tv if you don't care about clear image.
Level 64
Likes: 1972
Posts: 8101
Registered: ‎25-05-2011
Highlighted

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase
On topic: Im not getting much help here. I really need suggestions guys![/quote

17 inch with a 1920x1080P reso > any TV. [/quote]



I dont enjoy smashing my face against a screen to be able to see. Oh and I also get to lay on a couch while I play instead of a chair

Hd tv> tiny little 2 inch screen[/quote]

My phone screen is 4,3 inch... And I'm using 23 inch monitor with 1080p.

And while browsing these forums do you have your face against the screen?



And you can put your computer to 55 inch tv if you don't care about clear image.[/quote]



Ooooooooooo 23 inches!!!!!!!! Now that is just absolutely huge! No I'm browsing these forums through the tv because I hooked the computer up to it.
Level 7
Likes: 0
Posts: 350
Registered: ‎27-07-2010

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

cougarmanchase wrote:

 

No I'm browsing these forums through the tv because I hooked the computer up to it.





Problem nearly solved then.

Batman: Arkham City releases November 15'th on PC.

PC's can actually do greater than 1080p resolutions.

(1080p max on a TV because thats the max TV's can do at this point in time, but thats beside the point)

And since you already have your PC connected to that TV, 11/15/2011 is the fix for your little problem.
Level 16
Likes: 0
Posts: 1201
Registered: ‎22-06-2008

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

214_Firestorm wrote:

 

cougarmanchase wrote:

 

No I'm browsing these forums through the tv because I hooked the computer up to it.





Problem nearly solved then.

Batman: Arkham City releases November 15'th on PC.

PC's can actually do greater than 1080p resolutions.

(1080p max on a TV because thats the max TV's can do at this point in time, but thats beside the point)

And since you already have your PC connected to that TV, 11/15/2011 is the fix for your little problem.





I bet SoylentBob would have a different opinion.



(crosses fingers)
Level 27
Likes: 37
Posts: 3172
Registered: ‎20-10-2011

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

IntoTheVoid wrote:

 

214_Firestorm wrote:

 

cougarmanchase wrote:

 

No I'm browsing these forums through the tv because I hooked the computer up to it.





Problem nearly solved then.

Batman: Arkham City releases November 15'th on PC.

PC's can actually do greater than 1080p resolutions.

(1080p max on a TV because thats the max TV's can do at this point in time, but thats beside the point)

And since you already have your PC connected to that TV, 11/15/2011 is the fix for your little problem.





I bet SoylentBob would have a different opinion.



(crosses fingers)





There actually are 4x HD reso TV's but they are a bit expensive and not practical.
Level 59
Likes: 7
Posts: 12729
Registered: ‎10-08-2008

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

CraftyShot wrote:

 

Last I heard consoles don't even support 1080p because they simply can't put it out.



PC on the other hand...





http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eEmwJ6hJ2MQ/TVCjsCNlcDI/AAAAAAAAAEg/UV1WVbHV3o8/s1600/1217664-gloriouspcgamingrace_super.jpg






So much fail in that pic.



PS3 gets RROD?



phail elitism is phail
Level 47
Likes: 303
Posts: 8604
Registered: ‎21-06-2011

Re: Resolution question please help

in reply to cougarmanchase

Cs1294 wrote:

 

CraftyShot wrote:

 

Last I heard consoles don't even support 1080p because they simply can't put it out.



PC on the other hand...



PS3 does. Crysis 2 and WipEout HD run at 1080p. Not sure about Xbox though.





No consoles truely put out at 1080p that I believe, they just stretch it to fit the dimensions.





cougarmanchase wrote:

 

Off topic: to all you pc fanboys out there. 55inch hd tv >17 inch computer moniter



On topic: Im not getting much help here. I really need suggestions guys!







55 inch? I can do same thing? And who says 17 inch? I play on 23 inch but it doesn't matter, I'm sitting way closer then you are to your 55 inch. It's called proportions buddy. I can easily just plug my computer into my 52 inch in the living room. What's your point?
Level 44
Likes: 95
Posts: 8164
Registered: ‎13-06-2011

Studios