SHOULD ZOMBIES HAVE A MAX / FINAL LEVEL ???

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: SHOULD ZOMBIES HAVE A MAX / FINAL LEVEL ???

in reply to ghosthound
Keep it endless
Level 3

in reply to ghosthound
ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Level 1

in reply to ghosthound
I don't see why there can't be an infinite and objective game mode. Infinite goes on for all of time, until you die while the objective has a set max level and difficulty that you choose in the lobby (the difficulty, not the max level).
Level 9

in reply to ghosthound
We could have a final level then after that whenever you play zombies it will be unlimited
Level 2

in reply to ghosthound
if ending level then 50? its must ve hard to survive but i thimnk they would make custom option of zombies how long you wanna play
Level 5

in reply to soldium

i would perfer endless but since most of my rounds last 5+hours it would be nice if you could pause or have a continuation option for both solo and coop.  open rooms never seem to last that long but when you get into a match with buddies thats a different story lol. it playing zombies reminds me of atari 2600  a time before pause and save options were available lol  it led to alot of very very late nights

Level 4

in reply to ghosthound
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FREAKBAGS......... what do you do once you have got to the end????? Ive made it to level 36 and some mates i always play with have made it to 46 and im always trying to beat that with them....it gives the game longevity..
Level 5

in reply to ghosthound
yeah 50 levels sounds good and it will also be hard to survive that long but if you beat it gonna feel like the happiest person alive xD
Level 2

in reply to ghosthound
i was on level 53 on der riese with solo
Level 5

in reply to ghosthound
or like when your playing zombies theres and end level like 50 then when you beat round 50 you see the people have a party then leave but then zombies resumes as normal instead of having to restart the whole level again :clan:
Level 1

Studios