Shangri La Easter egg on 360 (Help)

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Shangri La Easter egg on 360 (Help)

So my friend and I have tried doing the easter egg (both of us using guest players that we controlled). A couple times we got to the part right after going down the water slide and pressing the button. However the last couple of times have resulted in failure. Having one or two real players to fill the empty spots would be appreciated, and would make things go much smoother. Anyways, if you can help, my gamertag is calientepocket1 (on 360) Just send me a message on xbox, i'm more likely to see it there. Thanks!

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Shangri La Easter egg on 360 (Help)

in reply to calientepocket11

Also, Yes, we have tried going online with randoms, but that always ends up falling through due to connection or the randoms just wanting to mess around.

Level 1
Highlighted

I'm up for it, add my GT: RoofTyler

Level 3

Im also trying to complete the Time will tell achievement.  my GT is joehinkle25, i alrdy sent u a friend request and rooftyler one too. I'm trying to get a completed game on every Call of duty game. So far iv got all achievements on

Call of duty: Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, and Black ops 2. Including all DlC's.

Level 1

Studios