Should I buy Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Should I buy Modern Warfare?

After playing Call of Duty World at War or Call of Camper World of NOOBS as I call the game for some months now I am wondering if I will enjoy MW more than I enjoy this game. What do you think? I like WW2 games and when I play the game I don't go spraying like an 8 year old idiot but I look for an guy an shoot him from the fardest distands that the gun that I use works optimal. I aim before I shoot and I never go on an backraping rampage or start camping. I can use all weapons exept shotguns with an high degree of accuraty and skill.

So what do you think? should I buy MW or not.

PS: I saw on youtube an intervieuw at the E3 and one of the developers for MW2 mensioned this: gameplay DEMO. Mabe that is interesting for all the MW fans.
Level 59
30 REPLIES

Re: Should I buy Modern Warfare?

in reply to DanielWW2
The Gameplay Demo is just them showing us gameplay, not a playable demo/ beta. ALso I think almost everyone has see this Demo. I watched it live. But besides that, you should by it. It is going to be the next GOTY Game.
Level 65

in reply to DanielWW2
OP,

Sounds like you get pwned by campers. Have you read the "cry like a girl" thread?

Play on the PC?
Level 25

in reply to DanielWW2
I own both MW and WaW and I would say yes buy MW the game is awsome! I know they are making MW2 but it doesnt come out til Nov. Also alot of people like MW better than WaW. I myself like both. Another great thing about MW is it doesnt have an MP40!!! Over all MW is possible the best FPS yet!
Level 7

in reply to DanielWW2

Savy-- wrote:

I own both MW and WaW and I would say yes buy MW the game is awsome! I know they are making MW2 but it doesnt come out til Nov. Also alot of people like MW better than WaW. I myself like both. Another great thing about MW is it doesnt have an MP40!!! Over all MW is possible the best FPS yet!

That is an usefull comment. Thanks!
Level 59

in reply to DanielWW2

DanielWW2 wrote:

SnakeDoctor59 wrote:

--"OP,

Sounds like you get pwned by campers. Have you read the "cry like a girl" thread?

Play on the PC?

You are welcome
Level 25

in reply to DanielWW2

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

SnakeDoctor59 wrote:

--"OP,

Play on the PC?

You are welcome

Good One.
Level 65

in reply to DanielWW2

DanielWW2 wrote:

After playing Call of Duty World at War or Call of Camper World of NOOBS as I call the game for some months now I am wondering if I will enjoy MW more than I enjoy this game. What do you think? I like WW2 games and when I play the game I don't go spraying like an 8 year old idiot but I look for an guy an shoot him from the fardest distands that the gun that I use works optimal. I aim before I shoot and I never go on an backraping rampage or start camping. I can use all weapons exept shotguns with an high degree of accuraty and skill.

PS: I saw on youtube an intervieuw at the E3 and one of the developers for MW2 mensioned this: gameplay DEMO. Mabe that is interesting for all the MW fans.

No. You suck. You should not buy any more COD games. I bet you play on the Wii anyway,
Level 2

in reply to DanielWW2
I would buy it,its a great game offline and online.Whenever you get bored with waw have a few matches on mw,even though you like ww2 era thsi is still a quality buy.Go on go get it..(you wont regret it)..
Level 10

in reply to DanielWW2

CharlieORLY? wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

No. You suck. You should not buy any more COD games. I bet you play on the Wii anyway,

I don't Suck. I have an Xbox 360 and you are pathetic.
Level 59

Studios