Should I buy Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Should I buy Modern Warfare?

in reply to DanielWW2
Man this guy (the OP) is trying to attract the forum trolls like sh!t attracts the flies.

Clearly a fisherman or a forum noob.

@ Snake and Major Rod, remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend, until that enemy no longer exists!!
Level 13

in reply to DanielWW2

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

SnakeDoctor59 wrote:

--"OP,

Sounds like you get pwned by campers. Have you read the "cry like a girl" thread?

Play on the PC?

That is an usefull comment. Thanks!

You are welcome...

...oh, and here, take a t-shirt. It's all yourz.
Level 21

in reply to DanielWW2

MajorRodriguez wrote:

The Gameplay Demo is just them showing us gameplay, not a playable demo/ beta. ALso I think almost everyone has see this Demo. I watched it live. But besides that, you should by it. It is going to be the next GOTY Game.

Dude, i don't think that the guy was playing actually the game. It's just that they had a video been played and he pretended to use the controller. In an actuall gameplay demonstration, how could they "short" the mission? I refer to the "in about time" messages, during the video...
Level 21

in reply to DanielWW2
Triple post. Damn!
Level 21

in reply to DanielWW2

DanielWW2 wrote:

Can all the people that can't anser an question just leave.

and don't call my an little boy because of my grammer. I am an dyslextien with suck's enough without an buns of smartasses that think the know everething better.

I really glad you explained all that. Now STFU and GTFO my internets.

And the correct plural for a bunch of smartasses is not 'Buns'. Trolls, fisherman, or just smart assess. The use of Buns would only be appropriate only if you were being flamed by Richard Simmons.
Level 25

in reply to DanielWW2

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

Can all the people that can't anser an question just leave.

and don't call my an little boy because of my grammer. I am an dyslextien with suck's enough without an buns of smartasses that think the know everething better.

I really glad you explained all that. Now STFU and GTFO my internets.

And the correct plural for a bunch of smartasses is not 'Buns'. Trolls, fisherman, or just smart assess. The use of Buns would only be appropriate only if you were being flamed by Richard Simmons.

Haha, Richard Simmons: Flaming to the Oldies
Level 26
Highlighted

in reply to DanielWW2
I can't believe I got in so late on this one. What a bummer. To the OP: I heard there is a new topical cream that you can put on your dyslexia. It will clear up in 5-7 days and there will be no permanent scarring. You will have to consult a physician as I am not one and can't prescribe any type of Rx. I'm suprised you haven't read any of the literature on this subject or at least been offered a pamphlet.
Level 10

in reply to DanielWW2
Dark-

+5. Funny.

I will give you credit on the new Richard Simmons CD cover "flaming to the Oldies" CD now on sale in the GRaS Clan gift shop.

And Mikey... wher they hell you been bro? A hand off or assist would have ben nice. Concept, Dark, Andrew and dare I say it-- even Major Rod were helpful.
Level 25

in reply to DanielWW2
I was out trying to stimulate the economy by buying a new car. I need to sell off my Kraut Volkswagen. Damn Germans.
Level 10

in reply to DanielWW2
Find a Dodge dealership that is closing. I tried to convince Mrs Snake this was a good time to buy me a Jeep. She convinced me I was wrong.
Level 25

Studios