So, I took a liking to the RC-XD.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

So, I took a liking to the RC-XD.

Following recent boredom, I decided to give these a whirl. Much to my surprise, the results were very favorable.

Every time I call out a Spy Plane, it's seldom effective with the abundance of Ghost. That said, RC-XD's are very cost effective, especially when you have a good idea where people usually are (like chokepoints, overlooks, etc). Not only that, they're one of the best tools to dislodge campers, and Flak Jacket rushers who attempt to annex objectives. Being a Domination player at heart, this aids me greatly. Sure, one could say the Spy Plane helps the team, but so does the RC-XD when used against kill whores. They certainly beat the risk of dying several times to tenacious spawn trappers.

Say what you'd like, but it does provide the uses.
Level 20
22 REPLIES

Re: So, I took a liking to the RC-XD.

in reply to urbanevirtuoso
I've only used it 73 times, which is on the bottom 2 of my killstreaks used, and that's because I always get them through care packages. Don't really like em, and it doesn't bother me half the time because I always use Flak Jacket.
Level 14

To each their own. I've hardly used it myself, but with the constant bout of Spy Plane issues, I'll be the convert.
Level 20

They're also more fun to use than spy planes.
Level 30

Oh hell yes, especially when you corner people and sit awhile until the boom goes off.
Level 20

Hardline, RC-XD's & saving them till the end is always a "treat" for the enemy team.

My mates and I saved up alot of our RC-XD's and used them all at the end.

All you could hear was "Friendly RC-XD deployed"

Thank god Treyarch placed a limit of the number of RC-XD's used on the map at the same time.

Imagine the chaos if your entire team can deploy RC-XD's at the same time. :shock:
Level 51

Yeah, these toys definitely become trolling material with Hardline. Luls.

While I know it's a good thing to limit the amount, it's unfortunate you can't have races with everybody.
Level 20

Rc-Xd gives you 1 free kill, spy plane can gives you like 5, and It will help you getting another higher killstreak, but you don't must trust 100% on your spy plane, rc-xd is btw really annoying, its a streak killer.
Level 9

You have now joined the Dark Side, I see.
Level 47

@Wertoo4. That's exactly why I use them; they're streak killers for kill whores.

@Platinumb. Sorry, but what can ya do? It's Black Ops. The FAMAS still is something I'd never sink to, however.
Level 20

Studios